Small Ripple to Enormous Tsunami: part 1

Start from the beginning

“No! no I… I was lost in my head, and sorry about that” he said  as rubs the back of his neck in a nervous manner as a sweatdrop appears on his forehead ‘I forgot that Ren use to lightly tease us during our time at Beacon’ he thought to himself as he could only chuckle to himself.

Ren joins in the chuckle as he rubs his hand in a soothing manner ‘Jaune surprisingly has a strong grip, not like Nora’s but i’ll give him a 7/10’ 

“It’s cool, don't worry about it, we were all in high stress, so it makes sense,” Ren said as he nodded in a  kind understanding with a nod of acceptance.

“ Uh, hey? I have a question, if you don’t mind me asking” Jaune asked with Ren, nodding at him to ask away.

“Where did you come from?” he asked, Ren raised a brow in confusion on what he meant by that as he was about to point up in the air, but as if Jaune could read his mind, he corrected the question.

“Wait what I mean by that, is that I noticed that you were sent to another direction so I kinda didn’t think it was possible to… Well you know to meet and be partners you know, no offense! youseemtobelikeacoolguyandallbutIdidn’tthinkitwaspossible seeachohteruntilwegetintobeaconandgainourteamsand…i’ll…i’ll just stop talking now”Jaune cleared himself to Ren as he then try to save the conversation but then fell into the old habit of Rambling as he wisely decided to keep his mouth shut at the end.

Ren lightly chuckled at how his new partner reacted by being very socially awkward by just asking a question as a light smile adorned his lips and made a quiet ah sound.

“Well to answer your question, I fell off the edge of a small cliff after trying to fight a-”

- a few minutes before -

As then it goes to Ren  was shot into the air and then doing some acrobatics on some strong branches and digs the two daggers that were built in the guns in one of the trunks to slow his descent he then got off the trunk of the tree.

He walked with his guard up and guns in hand prepared for sudden attacks as he walked past a small narrow dirt path without him knowing as he passed blood red dimly glowing eyes slowly open as then something slowly passed behind Ren, he quickly turned around guns aimed at the ready but nothing there.

Then the bush lightly rustles he jumps back and shoots two bullets as he stands guard but then a small rabbit hopped out looking at Ren as it began shivering in what seems like with great fear, Ren felt sorry for scaring the small animal putting away his guns as he slowly walked up to the tiny animal he then was about to pet it but it instantly hopped away as Ren looked a bit saddened.

then red dimly light eyes staring from behind him in a predatory gaze.

He didn’t seem to notice.

“Hmm, that's odd?” Ren muttered to himself while not turning around.

Then the grimm slowly and stealthily began to slither behind him lightly flicking its tongue, it’s gaze narrowed and silently unhinged it’s jaw it’s dangerously sharp and large fangs showing then it striked inches away from devouring the person whole it all
Going into slow motion, the boy turned his head slightly, his calm expression never changing as it hit where he was standing and smoke was made.

But nothing the grimm felt, nothing in which it didn’t eat its prey whole, mirroring a sense of confusion the grimm looked around not seeing its prey anywhere.

Ren hiding behind a tree heavily panting with his body slightly shaking even with his semblance able to calm him down but his body is still able to react to his near death experience as a dim green glow surrounding him as he seemed to look almost colored down to a grayish color.