Chapter 7: The reek of alcohol

Start from the beginning

Principal:"Today, we will all celebrate our 50th school anniversary."
He said as he opens up his arms.

"We will celebrate the school that was built on this day. We all thank you for the support that the guilds and the students have given us."

"There were many incidents and many random dungeon spawnings that have been happening for the past two years....But the problem has now been resolved and everything has gotten back to normal."

"And i would like to thank the students who have helped many people and helped resolve the incidents during these two years."

I sighed out of boredom and felt like time was too long..

"I wanna play my instruments....." I groaned.

Time has passed for a few minutes and the principal spoke each of the students'names that had helped the last two years until he mentioned the two protagonists.

"I would like to thank the people who have helped the most these two years... i would like to welcome you...."

"Micheal lorn."

"And Alexander Grace."

The students clapped loudly, celebrating and congratulating the students that had helped in the past two years.

My friends and i clapped along with them.

I knew deep inside that these two years of accidents will not end there. there will be new incidents and happenings that even the reincarnated protagonist doesn't even know whats gonna happen and he is aware of this.

But who cares! The characters in the novel will handle it.
more years or long, doesn't matter. as long as i don't disturb the storyline, everything will be fine.

'.....'

right....?

Principal : "Now... Let us celebrate our 50th school anniversary with the most finest champaigns!"

The students shouted and clapped as the principal said those words..

"Alcohol...?" I mumbled.

In my past life, I had a low-tolerance on alcohol, i didn't know about until i tried a few sips for the first time.

It was the most embarrasing experiences i ever had.
and it was the last time too.

"Woo hoo!!! Let's drink some alcohol!" Jacob screams.

My 3 friends shouted and celebrated the party with a cup of alcohol and tapped our cups for celebration.

I wasn't really interested, and refrained myself from drinking.

"Why aren't you drinking kim!?" Jacob asks

"I don't want to, i have a low-tolerance for alcohol..." I responded

"Just because you have low-tolerance for alcohol doesn't mean you can drink!" Jacob responded back.

"Yeah!" Lavyn shouted.

All my 3 friends tried to force me to drink alcohol but i gave up and drank some.

'..ugh.....my head hurts...' I thought.

The room was spinning and the people around me got twice the more people than usual.

my 3 friends were approaching to a different table.

I was all alone...

'Ugh... it hurts... Why did i have low-tolerance on alcohol...???' I complained.

A random awakened teacher came up on the stage.