Chapter 12

Grey: "Bradford a word!"

Angela: "Good Luck!"

Tim sighed and walked over to Grey's office, knowing what was going to happen.

Tim: "Yes sarg!"

Grey: "Come in, close the door!"

Tim walked in and shut the door behind him.

Grey: "Chris told me you punched him!"

Tim: "Ye because he was being rude to Lucy, commenting on her body, and he was stood in front of our shop , for what reason!"

Grey: "Well, there has been a complaint about the officers from this station are unhealthy, and abusive, so Chris is defending us against it!"

Chris scoffed under his breath: "Thought the detectives would have told you!"

Tim: "What was that Chris?"

Chris: "Oh nothing just Detective Lopez and Harper already did some digging into why I'm here, so they told Lucy and not you huh!"

Tim: "What!"

Grey: "Tim calm down, please apologise to Chris. We don't want the public to hear about this!"

Tim: "Im not apologising to this sick bastard. No way you can forget it!"

Chris scoffed.

Tim: "Oh Chris if you ever say anything negative about Lucy again. You won't see the light again. Understood?"

Grey: "OFFICER BRADFORD!"

Chris: "No its fine sergeant Grey, he probably abuses Lucy too!"

Tim: "I WOULD NEVER, AND THAT FACT THAT YOU WOULD EVEN THINK THAT, SHOWS YOU DONT KNOW LUCY OR ME AT ALL. SO KEEP HER AND MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH!"

Chris: "Its not like she tells you everything, she probably keeps tons of secrets from you, just like this one!"

Tim: "OH CHRIS JUST SHUT UP!"

Tim walked out of Grey's office and slammed the door behind him, Grey sighed and Cheis walked out shortly after.

Tim walked over to Angela and Nyla.

Tim: "So you guys knew why he was here and didn't bother to tell me!"

Nyla: "Woah Tim hey. Lucy didn't want to worry you, and I suggest you calm down before you stress her out!"

Tim took a breath and waited for Lucy to come back from the bathroom. Lucy walked over and noticed how mad Tim was.

Lucy: "Hey babe, are you okay. What happened?:

Tim: "Lucy I need to speak to you Privately!"

Tim walked off to his office.

Lucy: "What happened?"

Angela: "He erm found out we were keeping why Chris was here from him and got mad, we don't know what else happened!"

Nyla: "Hey Lucy, whatever he says, it's not your fault!"

Lucy nodded and went to Tim, she wasn't sure what he was going to say but knew he was going to be mad.

Lucy got to his office and walked in, Tim was sat at his desk looking madder.

Lucy: "Hey Tim I'm sorry!"

Tim: "LUCY WHAT THE HELL, YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT CHRIS BEHIND MY BACK, WHAT OTHER SECRETS ARE YOU KEEPING FROM ME!"

Lucy started to cry at seeing Tim so mad, she had flashbacks from before but tried to ignore them.

Lucy: "T...T..Tim im so sorry. I never meant to h..hurt you or make you m..mad, I didn't want to worry you!"