Chapter 3

Tim: "Isabel just back off haven't you already done enough!"

Lucy was still mad at Tim and even more mad at Isabel, and Tim could tell.

Tim: "Lucy are you okay?"

Lucy: "Im fine, let's just get the uc work done!"

Tim: "Can we talk quickly" he looked at Lucy.

Lucy: "Tim we don't have time!"

Tim: "It will only be a minute please!"

Lucy: "Okay fine, Isabel go find Angela!"

Isabel walked away towards Angela as Tim and Lucy talked.

Tim: "Look Luce I know your mad at me, but its not my fault, she kissed me and I pulled away, she is just trying to break us up because she can't deal with the fact I moved on!"

Lucy: "Okay fine I accept your no apology, as soon as this case Is done she is going!"

Tim: "Yes that's what I said to her, but we're having a baby!"

Lucy: "Yes your going to be a dad, Tim, I know you have always wanted kids!"

Tim kissed Lucy out of pure joy.

They then walked over to Angela and Isabel.

Angela: "Have you guys made up?"

They both smiled.

Lucy: "Yes"

Angela: "Great now let's do this, before it's too late"

They all nodded.

Angela: "Okay so the plan, Lucy and Isabel will go uc, Tim and I will be waiting outside in his car, you will be all mic'd up ,  so we can hear what's going on, you guys will go in there and see if anything is unusual, if anything goes wrong we will be waiting outside!"

Lucy: "Okay great, let's go!"

Lucy and Isabel changed into uc clothes and then they all left. Lucy and Isabel drove into a seperate car than Tim and Angela.

In Tim's car

Tim: "I hope Lucy is okay, she doesn't like Isabel one bit"

Angela: "Lucy is a grown woman Tim, she can handle anything we both know that!"

Tim: "I know but now that's she is pregnant I just don't want her getting hurt."

Angela: "WHAT! She's pregnant, why didn't you tell me before we started this!"

Tim: "Because she said she was fine with it and I don't want to upset her again!"

In Lucy's car

Isabel: "Look Lucy I'm sorry I can explain!"

Lucy: "We don't need to talk we are only here for uc, why would I trust anything you say anyway, your just mad Tim has moved on!"

Isabel: "Just listen to me!"

Lucy: "No we are done talking"

Just then Lucy got a call from Tim.
She picked it up.

Tim: "Hey babe, you doing okay?

Lucy: "Ill be better when this is over but I'm fine"

Tim: "Ok good, if anything goes wrong I'm here"

Lucy: "I know, I love you"

Tim: "I love you too, be safe"

Lucy ended the call.

Lucy: "Right let's get this over with"

They both got out the car and walked towards the hotel, where this girl was staying at.

They went inside and approach the room where Ella was staying.

Isabel knocked on the door and Ella slowly opened it.

Ella: "You came?"

Isabel: "Yes of course, is there something wrong why did you call me?"

Ella: "I think something is going on, my dad and uncle are in this huge fight and I'm scared I'm in the middle of it!"

Isabel: "Okay calm down can we come in?"

Ella: "Who's this?" She looked at Lucy.

Lucy: "Im her friend from ages ago, she said she might need backup"

As she said that Lucy showed her gun to Ella. Ella let them in.

They started talking about all that had happened. But then they heard a gunshot. Someone was coming for Ella.

Lucy and Isabel stepped out into the hallway.

They started shooting back but Lucy got shot.

Isabel looked down and noticed but did nothing, she left running with Ella and left Lucy there to bleed.

Lucy tried to hold pressure to her wound but was scared.

Isabel and Ella ran out.

Angela and Tim came rushing over.

Tim: "Isabel where's Lucy?"

Ella: "Who's Lucy?"

Tim: "It doesn't matter right now, where is she?"

Isabel: "I dont know we got seperated"

Tim: "Im going in to find her, stay here"

Tim ran inside trying to find Lucy. He eventually found her, and saw she was bleeding.

Tim: "Omg, Luce what happened?"

Lucy: "One of them shot me and Isabel just left me here bleeding, it's only my leg, I should be fine"

Tim: "Oh Lucy I'm so sorry I knew this was a bad idea, I'm going to kill Isabel"

Lucy: "Can we get out of here first?"

Tim nodded and picked Lucy up. He ran outside with her in his arms and out her in the back of his car.

Tim then ran back to Angela.

Angela: "Tim what happened?"

Tim: "She got shot!"

Isabel: "Oh no is she okay?"

Tim: "She is fine not thanks to you(looking at Isabel), she is strong. BUT YOU JUST LEFT HER THERE TO BLEED, SHE IS PREGNANT, WHATEVER JEALOUSY YOU HAVE GOING ON WITH ME AND HER, YOU NEED TO STOP, WHO LEAVES SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN SHOT AND JUST RUNS AWAY?"

Isabel: "I.. I.. didn't notice I thought she was behind me"

Tim: "YOU KNEW SHE WASNT BEHIND YOU, YOU NOTICED AND LEFT HER, WHAT BECAUSE YOU WANT ME BACK, IM GOING BACK TO LUCY WHO I LOVE NOT YOU"

ANGELA: "ISABEL YOUR SICK FOR DOING THAT!"

Angela and Tim walked away leaving Isabel stood there....