1. Please don't leave me!

Astrid was woken up by a noise beside her. Slowly, she opened her eyes. She saw Hiccup at his desk beside her. He was packing.
"Morning, babe." Astrid said. He didn't answer. She looked suspicious at him.
"Babe?" Nothing.
"Hiccup?" He finally responded.
"Hm?" But he didn't turn his head around. Astrid got up out of the bed, heading to Hiccup and hugging him from behind. He stood still. Not giving any signs of response.
"Go away!" He shouted and pushed her away. Astrid stumbled back and hit her back hard against the bed. She screamed in pain.
"Don't you dare ever touch me! My heart belongs to Hel and her only."
"Hiccup..."
"Don't call me 'Hiccup'. I'm..." He bent over to her and whispered something in her ear. Astrid gasped.
He took his bag and left.
"No! Hiccup! Please! Wait!" She got up and ran after him, but he ignored her. He got into one of the boats and sailed away.

Astrid collapsed on the sand and screamed in pain. Heather saw her there and ran to her side.
"Hey. Hey. Hey. Calm down. What happened?" She asked worriedly. But Astrid could only sob and mumble something.
"He... he left me..." Astrid cried in Heather's arms. Right then, Heather noticed a water puddle under Astrid.
"A-Astrid... I think your water broke..."

◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇

"Hades... Hades..." A voice appeared around the ship where Hiccup was. He answered.
"Hel. Hel, my love."
"Hades... come and free us from our jail. Please. Free us, my love..." The voice disappeared again.
"Hel! Hel! Come back! Come back..." He cried out.