Vol-1 Ch-12 The Best Friend

Start from the beginning

But there was one problem.

"I don't have time to tutor anybody, I would like to focus on my studies." Horikita said.

"Why? Where do you spend your time, it's not like you have any friends."

"Ooh, that was a low blow."

"I can spend my time however I want, it's not your business. Moreover, you clearly let Kouenji do whatever he wants." she complained.

"Horikita, I would rather not waste my time. If you remember yesterday, the bet we made. I won that fair and square, so that means you have to listen to everything I say for the whole month. So it will be better for you to shut up."

"But, you tricked me. How did you got full marks, just by writing for 10 minutes. The last 3 questions weren't even from our year."

"I am just better than you, Horikita. Accept that. Which brings me to Yamauchi, you remember your bet right?"

"Oh, yes. I will follow whatever Matsushita-san says. I am not even mad at loosing to you. First you put me in a cute girls study group and now I have to follow another cute girl's orders." he said enthusiastically.

"See, Horikita even Yamauchi is a better person than you."

"Even if she wants this hot body. I suppose, I will have to sleep with her right?" Yamauchi continued.

Too soon, I said that too soon.

"Yamauchi, my first order is to shut your damn mouth. I will only agree to sleep with one guy and that's Kiyotaka." she said the first part angrily and the second part to herself. She thought nobody heard her.

"Eh, what was that Matsushita-san?" Mori asked.

Well, she's not gonna stop teasing Chiaki.

Although, it was all of a sudden. It was kinda expected. Chiaki and I grew a lot closer last month. She helped me in all of my plans regarding the store. We went out to eat a couple of times at weekend. That was not all, we used to have cooking classes everyday. So most of the days I used to have dinner with her.

I got to know a lot about her, her family background, her likes, her dislikes. I even fell asleep in her bed one night and narrowly escaped from getting caught in the morning.

I am getting off topic.

"Ayanokouji-kun, but there's still one problem. How can we live without points for the whole month?" Satou asked.

"Yes, I spent all my points on the game system. Do you know how expensive the games were." said Yamauchi.

"That's easy just sell all the products you don't need to the 'One Stop'. They buy second hand stuff in exchange for some points. You probably wouldn't get much, but atleast you can pass by this month."

Many were relieved after hearing this, although the girls didn't wanted to part ways with their branded fashion clothes.

So during lunchtime. Karuizawa came up with an idea of borrowing 2,000 points from everybody, but that failed as the boys knew better than to get trapped in this scheme and the boys who were dumb enough to fall for this didn't have any points to give. She only got points from those shy girls who didn't talk much.

"Hey, Karuizawa. Would come here for a moment." I called her.

"Kiyotaka-kun, do you want to give me some points too. Well as your future girlfriend, you should." she said that loud. Clearly planning to trap me. People started whispering about our potential relationship.

Karuizawa is exceeding my expectations here, she is cunning. Not only she established that we could be in a relationship in the future, but also I have to give her points, so that I don't come off as a rude guy.

Magician of CoteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara