Chapter Two

Sarolyn's POV

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh" I hear Jordyn yell. I run out of the bathroom to see what happened. She was standing up and had water all over her. Water was dripping from her hair to the floor. She was standing there with her showers tenced up. I could see Jaxson and Fisher laughing while Cohen held a empty water bottle in one hand.

"What happened?" Mr. Jackson asked.

"They poured water all over me while I was sleeping!" Jordyn practically screamed.

"Calm down it was just a joke," I hear Cohen say laughing with Jaxson and Fisher.

"Sarolyn, will you take Jordyn and get her cleaned up please." Mr. Jackson says.

"Yes sir," I say glaring at Cohen. "Do you have a change of clothes?" I asked her.

"Yes, its in the locker room," She mumbled.

"Okay, lets go get it," I whisper.

"Okay," she wispered back. We slowly walked to the locker room. Once we finally get there she slams the door and walks over to her ball bag. She grabs her shirt and walks into the bathroom in the locker room. She slams the door and locks it.

"Are you okay?" I asked genuinely concerned.

"I'm fine!" She yells back angrily. I decided it was best not to say anything back to her. I stood their quietly waiting for her to finish. A little bit later she walked out with a lavender colored shirt on with the same sweatpants on.

"Why are you still wearing the sweatpants?"

"I would have gotten dress coded if I wore my backup shorts," she said still mad. She went to the mirror and started brushing her soaking wet hair. There was wet spots on her shirt because of her hair. She looked like she just got out of a shower.

"Are you ready to go?" She looked at me annoyed still at the fact that Cohen did that to her.

"Yeah, lets go" I said. She walked out of the locker room.

"Has the bell rang yet?" She looked at me and asked.

"Yes, we are supposed to be in science class right now." I said.

"Alright lets go," she said. We slowly walked to science class until we got to the door. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to let us in. Finally they let us in. We slowly walked to our seats. I could see that the science teacher wanted to say something.

Then she looked at Jordyn and said nothing. I could see the boys laughing at Jordyn.

Slowly, the class period went by. Finally the bell rang and we went to the next class. Which slowly passed by too. Finally it was lunch time.

"Hey" I said to Jordyn who was already seating at the table.

"Hey" she said. Her hair was almost dry but i could tell she was still mad.

"So, what did Mr. Jackson do about it." I asked.

"He just scolded him." She said.

"Oh well that sucks." I said.

"Yup," she said sighing.

Slowly the day passed by till I got home.

Heyy, Jordyn texted her.

Hello, I texted back.

Is there a video going around about me? Jordyn asked.

Not that I know of why? I ask.

Bc all of the girls were looking at there phones and pointing at me. She replied.

Oh, well I didn't get a video. I said.

Oh, okay. Thank you! She replied back.

You're welcome. I said. Sighing with relief of the fact that the day is over, I lied down in my bed and closed my eyes.

Buzz. I hear my phone go off. That's weird. Did Jordyn want something? Slowly I rolled over and checked my phone.

From: Exie H.

Video.

Slowly, I clicked on the video and played it. It was Jordyn asleep and Cohen had a water bottle in his hand. Smiling, he poured the water all over her face and hair. She jumped up and screamed "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh." I could hear Jaxson and Fisher laughing in the background. Then it ended there.

I clicked on the video and shared it to Jordyn. Patiently waiting for a reply. After 30 minutes waiting on her I decided to go back to sleep. I turned around and closed my eyes trying to fall asleep.

Buzz. My phone goes off.

"Seriously!" I screamed. I turned back around and open the message from Jordyn.

Who took it? She asked.

Idk, I answered.

Who do you think took it then? She asked.
It wasn't Cohen, Fisher, or Jaxson so tbh idk. I answered.

Oh okay well I gtg ttyl. She said.

"Finally" I said. Slowly, I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle and started to make ramen noodles. I walked to the microwave and put them in and started the timer on it. I patiently waited on them to finish.

Beep, Beep, Beep. I hear the microwave go off. I walked over there and got my ramen noodles out. All of a suded the microwave shuts off.

"What the hell?" I said. Slowly, I walked to the sink and started to pour some of the water out. I walked back to the table and poured the packet into the bowl and mixed it up. Slowly, I started eating it. Then all of a sudden the lights up above me flickered and went out.

I stopped eating and walked to the light switch. I flicked it up and down to see if it really went out. The weird that was that it turned back on. I walked over to eat my ramen noodles and tried to eat them. Then the lights went out again.

Slowly, I finished my noodles and put the bowl into the sink. I walked back to my bedroom and decided to ignore it. I was probably just imagining it or something. I walked to my bed and layed down. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off into darkness.

...

1010 words