Ben: "Yes to the first question, and there's some sort of time dilation that allowed me to come back shortly after I left." He turns his gaze to Hex and Charmcaster. "Anyway, glad to see you two again."

Both Hex and Charmcaster look at Ben with pure anger on their faces.

Ben: "And I can tell you're not happy to see me." He chuckles. "Hey, Gwen? You wanna help me kick their butts?"

Gwen: "Do you even have to ask?"

Ben walks over and stands next to Gwen.

Ben: "Mom, dad, grandpa. I'd suggest you all leave."

Ben holds up his left arm, showing the Omnitrix to everyone there, shocking them all and frightening the villains.

Ben: "One of my new friends retrieved this for me, so you guys can go home."

Carl, Sandra, and Grandpa Max look at one another, before silently agreeing with Ben.

Carl: "Alright, but stay safe."

Grandpa Max: "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Sandra: "Give them hell!"

The three leave, which leaves Ben and Gwen with the sorcerers.

Ben: "You wanna Charmcaster? Cause I'll take Hex."

Gwen: "Gladly will." She charges mana balls in her hands. "You sure you're ready for all of this again?"

Ben: "Not like I have much of a choice." He primes the Omnitrix, cycling through the selection. "Besides, we both know I would've come back to this sooner or later. Better sooner, in my opinion."

Ben slams down the Omnitrix, transforming into the fiery alien we all love.

Heatblast's body suddenly blazes up, a pillar of fire rising into the air, before retracting into Heatblast

Heatblast: "Man, it feels good to be back." He looks down at his legs. "Huh. I guess I have pants now."

Hex blasts a beam of fire at Gwen. Heatblast then outstretches his arm, absorbing the fire easily.

Heatblast: "Nice cheap shot! Wanna try again?"

Hex growls, before suddenly flying toward Heatblast. Heatblast then does the same, and the two start clashing against each other in the air.

Hex: "Why couldn't you just DIE!"

Hex sends out a barrage of red knives, which Heatblast avoids by weaving in the air. He then grabs the handle of the last one before it could hit him.

Heatblast: "As my mom said: I'm too stubborn for my own good."

Hex shoots a blast of red energy from his staff, and Heatblast shoots a beam of fire right back. The two attacks clash against each other, a ball of orange energy forming between the two.