As long as Watermelon can go out and play, that would be great. When Wang Xiaoyan said this, she almost jumped up in Lin Zhen's arms.

  Walking through the boundless golden fields, every acre of the field is busy with work. Some people are immersed in cutting rice, and some people have already cut half of the rice and are threshing the rice.

  In an instant, there were the sounds of chatter, the sound of the rice thresher, the sound of the sickle cutting the rice stalks, and the sound of the tea cup lid closing, all of which were the lively scenes of farmers busy.

  When the young couple arrived at the field, Lin Zhen took off his coat and spread it on the ridge of the field, letting the watermelon sit on it.

  Ji Congzhe rolled up his sleeves, took out an orange from the basket and peeled it. He put the orange segment into his son's hand and said to him, "Watermelon, sit down and don't crawl around, you know? Your dad and I are now It's time to harvest the rice, please be obedient."

 Watermelon grabbed the orange segment and stuffed it into his mouth. He nodded after hearing Ji Congzhe's instructions.

  Ji Congzhe and Lin Zhen went to cut the rice with sickles.

  In the beginning, the rice was cut at the edge of the field, so the young couple did not have to worry too much. When the rice was cut further and further, the two of them had to turn their heads from time to time to see if their son was sitting there obediently.

  The main concern is that he will crawl around. Although the ditch next to it is dry, if he falls in, he will still have to wear off a layer of skin.

  Watermelon was quite obedient. He sat there and gnawed on the orange segment, but his mouth with four small teeth made the orange juice drip. However, as long as he was obedient, Ji Congzhe and Lin Zhen were free to eat whatever he wanted.

  A bird flew in the sky, and the watermelon forgot to bite the orange petals. He stretched out his fingers and shouted "ba...baba."

  After Ji Congzhe heard this, he continued to cut the rice quickly in his hands without raising his head and responded, "Hey, watermelon is obedient."

  After a while, the little thing yelled "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" again.

  Ji Congzhe shouted to Lin Zhen on the other end, "Go quickly, your son is about to pull."

  Lin Zhen immediately put down his sickle and walked quickly toward the field ridge. Then he picked up his son from his clothes, ripped off his diaper, and squatted by the ditch, holding his two calves.

  The orange segment in Xigua's hand has been pinched into shape. He is peeing and wants to stuff it into his mouth.

  Lin Zhen quickly took away the orange segment and threw it aside. "Finish peeing first, and dad will feed it to you later."

  The little thing raised his head and looked at Lin Zhen's face, "Ba Ba."

  Lin Zhen lowered his head and said softly, "Well, daddy is here, hurry up and pee."

  After Xigua finished urinating, Lin Zhen took him back to the edge of the field and stuffed him with a clean diaper. Although Xigua sometimes knew when he went to the toilet, he called Ji Congzhe and Lin Zhen. But sometimes I can't hold it in anymore and I pee my pants, so diapers are still essential.

  The two men cut it all morning and cut a third of it. We had lunch in the field.

  Ji Congzhe saw that his son's hands were extremely sticky from the orange petals, so he took him to a nearby stream to wash his hands, and gave him a good rub with his ten fingers.