59

Chapter 59

  Lin Zhen subconsciously thought that because he had worked too hard these days, Ji Congzhe had fetal gas again. If his six-month-old belly had fetal gas, the consequences would be unimaginable.

  He was so frightened that cold sweat broke out on his back, and his heart immediately hung in his throat. He was so panicked that he couldn't speak incoherently, "What's wrong with you? Where does it hurt? Is it because of fetal force? Yes, is it the same falling pain as last time?!" "

  Ji Congzhe held his stomach and hissed several times, gritted his teeth and said, "It hurts like a hammer. It hurts me to shit! Hurry, toilet..."

  Lin Zhen breathed a sigh of relief and helped Ji Congzhe get out of bed eagerly.

  "Wait, put on your clothes first! It's cold outside."

  He quickly took the sweater to help him put it on.

  "Fuck!" Ji Congzhe felt like he couldn't hold it in anymore, but the toilet was in the wilderness, and it was really hard to bear without wearing any clothes in this weather, so he was in so much pain that he could only bend over and quickly put on a sweater.

 "Pants!"

  "It's really troublesome!"

  "shoe......"

  "Fuck, I can't hold it in anymore!" Ji Congzhe hurried downstairs wearing open-toed slippers.

  After opening the door, there was still drizzle in the sky, and Lin Zhen wanted to take the umbrella again.

  "Stop taking it, just run over and we'll be there!"

  "You can't run!" Lin Zhen had no choice but to give up the umbrella and help him trot quickly to the toilet.

  However, after eating tortillas for the past few days, Ji Congzhe became constipated...

  Not far away, Lin Zhen heard him gritting his teeth with difficulty, and asked worriedly, "How's it going?"

  Ji Congzhe's neck was so tight that his fingers were about to break the two handrails of the toilet.

  He felt like he was going through labor right now, and he wouldn't even have the strength to do it later. He gasped and said weakly, "Not yet..."

  He took another breath and continued to exert force.

  Lin Zhen was frightened when he heard this. Suddenly he was startled, his eyes widened in fear, and he hurriedly said, "Ji...Ji Congzhe, you...don't use too much force..."

  "How the hell am I going to get out without using any force? Damn it!"

  "I mean...you...don't drag the child down..."

  Ji Congzhe broke out in a cold sweat when he heard this, but he was so uncomfortable that it almost seemed like it was going to kill him. He burst into tears, "Then what the hell do you want to do!!!"

  Lin Zhen ran to him in panic, "You are on the ground next to me..."

  "Hold......"

  He had no choice but to accept it, and then he was supported by Lin Zhen to the wasteland next to him. His stomach hurt so much that he could even stagger while walking.

  There was drizzle in the sky, and he was suffering inhuman torture. The more Ji Congzhe thought about it, the more aggrieved he became, especially the cold rain falling on his hair and face. The more he thought about it, the more miserable he became. How could the dignified young master Ji have ever suffered in the wilderness in his previous life? The humiliation of being naked and constipated.