53

Chapter 53

  Ever since he became pregnant, Ji Congzhe has been extremely prone to getting angry and irritable when encountering trivial things that don't go his way. When he saw Lin Zhen giving him several pairs of pants in a row, but still couldn't put them on, he angrily threw the pants at the end of the bed.

  Lin Zhen was tidying up the clothes scattered on the bed and comforting her, "Don't be angry, why don't you continue to lie down for a while?"

  "Lie down, lie down, how long do I want to lie down? I have to get out of bed sooner or later!"

  Lin Zhen frowned and thought for a moment and then said, "Wait for me first. I'll take the pants to Aunt Yang and see if she can change them."

  Ji Congzhe sat on the bed and stared at Lin Zhen irritably. He was also annoyed with his behavior now, but he couldn't control his anger. Sometimes, if he couldn't resolve it, the anger would be transferred to Lin Zhen.

  He became even more upset when he thought that he was being pretentious like a little woman.

  Lin Zhen took the pants and ran to find Aunt Yang next door. Aunt Yang looked at it for a while, then picked up the scissors and cut a slit at the waist of the pants, pulled out the elastic band inside, and carefully pulled the elastic band until it had no elasticity. Use a knitting needle to guide you and bury it again.

  She said to Lin Zhen, "I'm afraid these pants won't last long. You still have to take him to the town to buy some clothes." Xiao Ji's belly looks smaller than others, but it's hard to tell. Some people are five It suddenly grew bigger when I was only 1 month old."

  When Lin Zhen returned with the modified pants, Ji Congzhe seemed to be still a little angry.

  "It's changed, do you want to try it?"

  Ji Congzhe took the pants with a nose that was not a nose and eyes that were not eyes. This time I was finally able to put it on, but it only fit me just right, but the shirt was tight and outlined the shape of my belly.

  It seems that I have to buy two sets of clothes quickly.

  "Lin Zhen, Lin Zhen." Chen Hu shouted from downstairs.

  Ji Congzhe asked Lin Zhen to go downstairs first.

  "Brother Tiger?" Lin Zhen asked.

  "From October 15th to October 17th, the village warehouse will open the rice mill and flour mill. Don't you have corn? Quickly peel the corn kernels, and then take them to the drying yard to dry them. Grind flour from time to time."

  "Okay, Brother Tiger."

  While they were chatting, Ji Congzhe came down the stairs. Chen Hu said hello to him, "Xiao Ji, you're up."

  "Well, good morning, Brother Tiger."

  Lin Zhen walked over and gave him a hand by the stairs, "Be careful."

  "I'm not seventy or eighty years old, why are you helping me?" Ji Congzhe was a little annoyed that Lin Zhen was like this now, and he was careful to make him look like a piece of tofu. "Wang Xiaoyan is almost seven months old, and I have never seen Chen Hu like this."

  Chen Hu heard it at the door and said with a smile, "Don't let your sister-in-law hear this, otherwise she will have to talk about me again."

  The three of them chatted at the door for a while, then Chen Hu went home to cook breakfast, and Lin Zhen was also preparing to wash rice.