Woke Up?

Raghav swiftly gets up from his chair when he hears little and cute voices from near Pallavi.

Pallavi is sleeping peacefully beside her little baby. Raghav slowly lifts the baby up and coos to him.

"Shh... Mumma will get up too."

He swings the little one in his arms and smile's before walking out of the room while taking his laptop from the desk.

He walks into his study room and sits on his chair before placing the laptop on the table. He makes Vihan sit on his lap and play there while he works, and time goes by like that.

He smiles fondly when the baby giggles while looking at the screen of his laptop. There was nothing special on the screen, but the baby suddenly feels happy.

Just when Raghav hears faint footsteps approaching the study room and he knows who is coming.

The baby jumps happily when he watches his mother walking inside with a sleepy look, but she smiles when she notices the baby is enjoying his father's company.

"Aww... When did you wake up, hmm..?"

She asks as she takes him from Raghav, "Why did you wake up?" Raghav asks and closes the laptop. Pallavi stands beside him and smiles before saying,

"I didn't feel Vihan's presence beside me and it woke me up."

"But you knew I was at home."

"Still..." she grins as she sits down on his lap and he envelops her and the baby in his arms before kissing their foreheads.

______________________________________

Hii Guy's!! Hope you all are doing well! Hope you enjoy this short oneshot💗!!

I'm sorry I can't promise that I'll update again or not, I came because I really missed coming here and writing something...

Love you all 💗!!