All the guest had arrived and the venue was decorated into a magnificent place. The place not only consisted of lights but also positivity. But it was nothing in front of the natural light which blessed the mandap in the afternoon. It was more positive and i felt so happy. Just like that Vijay had brought light and positivity in my dark life. He was like a sun who gave me light and made me see how beautiful I was. He made me love everything around me. He made me realize so many things. He brought light to my life. He was my sunshine. And that was why I had started calling him SUNSHINE.

"Reena have you seen Mom?" Aadhya asked me.

"No haven't seen her in a while." I replied.

She stood beside me and called her Mom from my phone but she didn't pick up. Just then we were approached by Bhaiya's very old business friend who I was familiar with.

"How are you Reena?" He asked.

"I am fine, how are you?" I asked.

"Very nice. The decorations and all are quite good." He complimented.

"Thank you so much, it's all bride's choice." I said and looked at Aadhya who was still busy in calling her Mom.

"I wanted to ask something."

"Yes?"

"Isn't that Singhania's?" He asked pointing towards Vijay's dad.

"Uhh! Yess." I replied.

"I thought Oberoi's don't really like them well that was why I had made a business deal with Aarnav but seems like it's nothing like that. That's really so low that he lied."

I was about to reply but Aadhya interrupted.

"Actually Singhania's happened to be Bride's one of the closest relative, you can count it as a family. Obviously bride can't get married without family and also what's a marriage without family, Right Mr...." She started looking up.

"Roy." I said.

"Yess Mr. Roy. Please enjoy the wedding." She forced a smile and went.

"That's my sister in law." I said with a proud laugh.

Aadhya and Bhaiya had a performance because she forced obviously. She wanted her wedding to be nothing less than a fairytale which it was. But I was quite surprised when I saw him dancing, he was pretty good at it. It's been years since I saw him dancing. So cute he really went on his knees in front of everyone and said, "I love you to the moon and back My Brown."

Well we had our performances too. I was Vansh's dance partner but Vijay fooled me and started dancing with me. I was surprised with what was happening but I tried my best to hide it. I looked twice towards bhaiya's face who really didn't like this switching of partners but how do I tell him that it wasn't me. Vijay looked so careless and happy, he even winked and smiled at me like a fool. What was this guy high on?

"Are you gone mad? What made you think that switching with me is a good idea?" I asked.

"See your brother is anyways going to hit me so why not enjoy and then get hurt." He said and winked.

"Go from here he is watching." I said and hit my elbow on him.

"Fine, I'll find another partner for me for the rest of the evening." He said and started leaving.