"Itni bhi kya jaldi hai babyy. We are getting married in few hours wait for sometime." Bhaiya said while he was on speaker.

I started coughing intentionally.

"You are on speaker dumbo. Come here fast I need to talk to you about some serious topic." She said and disconnected.

"I was getting ready... Why did you call me so urgently?" Bhaiya asked.

"Why are Vijay's parents not allowed in my wedding?" Aadhya asked.

"I was about to tell you actually...." Bhaiya started hesitating.

"Didn't we already discussed this? We had decided to compromise, they won't be invited in the functions so your family can enjoy happily but I will call them at the wedding and you had agreed." Aadhya started bursting out.

"See, it will affect my business relations with people I have invited and plus my relatives...." Bhaiya was speaking but she didn't let him finish.

"You care about your business but not my feelings?"

"That's not how it is let me explain atleast."

"What you wanna explain? See I am making this clear, if they are not invited then this marriage is going to end before it starts because I am not going to get married without family." Aadhya said and sat on her chair.

Bhaiya didn't speak anything further, he just took out his phone and called someone.

"Do not disturb Singhania's during the whole wedding and make sure they are taken good care of." He said on the call.

He sat on his knees in front of Aadhya and said, "Don't get angry today you will lose your glow and I want my bride to look like a moon. And another thing it's 'OUR' wedding not 'YOURS'." He kissed her hand.

"Now go, if my mom comes to know that we met each other before the wedding started she is going to spend this entire day giving a lecture to us." She said smiling hard and pushing him.

"Bhaiya please go aap logo ko sharam aaye na aaye mujhe boht aa rhi hai." I said closing my eyes.

"You look mesmerizing princess." Bhaiya said.

"Stop it. I haven't even wore my lehenga yet." I said as I was still in a pant and oversized T-shirt.

"I can see that." He said and patted my head.

After he left I said, "Woww, only you have the power to do this. You made bhaiya take care of his rivals. I mean who on earth would have expected that." I was quite impressed by how bhaiya was scared of her and Aadhya was so bossy around him. Earlier everyone thought they would be arguing like kids all the time and we had to deal with them but they are so cute. They are so in love and already behaving like married a couple.

"Get used to it darling." She said sipping her cold coffee.

"You know right if you had pressurized him a little more you would be successful in inviting Vijay's parents to other functions too?" I asked.

"Of course I was aware but see I have to understand him too. It will be unfair if he listens to everything I say but I won't listen to even one thing. We can't actually stop this rivalry no matter how hard we try so the only option is to accept it. So I accepted it but I am trying hard that compromises are done from both sides." She said and I thought that it was right.

"Please make him agree for marriage like this." I said.

"That I can't do, actually I don't want to do. You are his sister and he loves you like a daughter. He won't let you marry his rival understand that but still I am trying hard and trust me I'll try harder to convince him after we get done with marriage but I suggest you to keep your expectations low." She said with disappointment.

I left to get ready.

The wedding started at 2:07 p.m. It was so sunny outside and plus I was in my lehenga.

As Aadhya walked down the aisle in her red royal bridal lehenga, bhaiya started tearing up and whispered in my ears, "Can you call an ambulance? I think I might die with the amount of elegance she holds or maybe my heart will stop any moment with the thought that she is going to be my wife in a few minutes."

"Relax bhaiya." I said laughing.

The mandap was decorated with white flowers all over which was Bhaiya's special demand because Aadhya loved white flowers. The four ends of the mandap had lightning which was minimal plus aesthetic. They had decided a spot which was sunny because it will be good for getting some amazing pictures and they won't need much artificial lights. The place was famous for it's sunset too.

I could see Aushi crying during their pheras. I thought it only happened in films.

I went to console her.

"Are you okay? Stop crying, she isn't going far it's just a 15 minutes drive." I said.

"I am not crying because she is going." She said.

"Then?"

"I am crying because Aarnav is taking a big problem on his head so happily. Bichare ko pata bhi nhi hai roz raat ko boxing match lagenge Or voh roz mukke khayega." She said and cried more.

I was confused if she said it out of sarcasm or was she real. What am I supposed to do, cry or laugh? I just let out an awkward smile.

My phone beeped.

Vijay: Us when? (A phera photo attached)

Reena: Yeh samaj nhi manega!

Vijay: Samaj ko mai sambhal lunga apne bhaiya ko mana lo bas.

Reena: Now Aadhya will do everything you relax.

After pheras everyone clicked photos at sunset and they had their photo shoot which turned out to be good. Aadhya even made Bhaiya bend down and take blessings from Vijay's parents. Now my hopes for him agreeing for me and Vijay were getting quite high. I know Aadhya will convince him for us in the end so now I was in a very peaceful state. Vijay's parents were actually happy to see them getting married, it was impossible to say that they were Oberoi's rivals. It felt like they were seeing their daughter getting married and cried their heart out. It was so sweet to see how they had forgotten everything and genuinely happy to see her get married and be happy.

I was in my room getting ready for reception. I had selected a black shimmer saree and very valuable jewellery. My makeup artist just left when I heard some noise from my gallery which was on the back of the room towards the backyard.

I got up to see what's the noise when someone grabbed my mouth and our eyes met.

Heyy Readers!! I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰

Heyy Readers!!
I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤
Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰