Prologue

In a small not-so-worn-out cottage located somewhere deep within an isolated forest, the soft whimpering sound of a crying baby bellowing, like a humming song staged under the moonlight, like a newborn was crying and seeking someone to caress, asking for love and warmth of a mother. 

A while later, a fair pair of slender arms pick up a baby from a baby-sized bamboo bed with a soft little mattress lying beneath, a soft voice humming in a sweet tone, coaxing the baby in her arms to stop crying.

"Please wait a moment my dear child, the milk will be ready soon, Mommy is waiting for them to heat up real quick," said the woman's voice which sounded like a lady in her 20s. 

If one does not know that this young lady is holding a baby in her arms, then one might think of her as a sweet pampered daughter from a rich family. Any man who comes face-to-face with her might not resist their feelings and can't help but fall within first sight. With skin so fair, as delicate as white roses, with a slender and graceful body, like a sole princess from a prosperous empire, with those pairs of foxy-dove eyes, she can either cause a gleam or catch a pray. In complementation of that beauty, her silky smooth wavy dark-brownish hair aligns beautifully with her facial complexity, just like a gorgeous painting that has been painted extravagantly. The painter ravishingly adds a beauty spot on the right corner of her eyes, giving off a stunning beauty the world ever created, compared with a small plump rosy lip and high-end nose which combined well with a pair of elegant brows that fit just right, possible to describe this person as a perfect sculpture.

A beauty hastily pours the milk from the hot boiling pot by the stove and brings it over to her half-sleeping baby.

The full moon rises above the star as seen from below, the atmosphere around this little comforting cottage is too silent, to the point that it is too deafening. Not even a howl of the werewolves, not to mention the absence of the insect humming from the dark. It feels like the whole area around the cottage is being charmed by some unknown magic. What a strange sight to behold.

Not long after a young lady set her baby girl to rest, there came a rapid knocking on the door. A fair lady casually walks to the door and opens up unafraid, just like she has experienced this situation many times already.

A tall man in a dark black coat with a hood down covering half of his face, hurriedly walks in without an invitation, once within the small house, he then lowers his hood and hastily grabs a lady's arms with both hands.

"Vega!! there is no other choice you must hand her to me! Make clean of her memories! you need to leave her!" the man talking half-shouting and half-sobbing.

"W-what are you saying now Evren!" Vega started.

"You said you have made a deal with him! you told me we could be together! why now? why?" Vega exclaimed continuously shaking the man she was holding on to.

"I'm sorry" Evren, "I tried my best, this is the only way. please! Vega! you can do this. Please!"

"It hasn't been a week since we made this hideout. It hasn't been a week since I have been feeling like I am a mother, a mother to my only daughter!" Vega cried out, her beautiful eyes tearing up uncontrollably, "[This is so cruel]"  Vega stated.

"VEGA!!" Evren harshly exclaimed, "You promised not to use that language. You must not when our little girl is here!"

Vega can't handle all her flowing emotions anymore, and she suddenly falls to her knees and starts to break down. Flowing all her frustration, heartbreak, and loneliness out to the man in front of her, a man she trusts with her life.