Chapter Nine - The New Mission

Start from the beginning

I loved my father, I missed him with my entire being. He was my papa. But... he had made it clear, that he wanted me to stay away. For my own, and Izu's safety. No one but the two before me, the Hero Commission, and me myself knew of my father's identity. Well, Izu knows as well. I bit my lip. "We understand that yo-" no. You may know my father record Tsukioshi. But you don't know my dad.
'I'll do it.' Both men recoiled back in shock. 'When...' when is it.
"Today. We are leaving right now." I looked at Natsuo.
"I got everything here Kazumi..." he doesn't know about dad's identity. Just that he did some bad things. I nodded at my friend before looking at the detective and hero.
'Then let's get going...' I signed

I stood before him. My father, his shoulder length black hair in a low pony tail, his red eyes staring into mine. He opened and closed his mouth. Quirk canceling cuffs connected his wrists together. "M-Mimi?"
'Hi papa...' he shot to his feet, and walked closer to me. Hesitating, then reaching up and tracing my cheek.
"Is... your actually here." He traced my scars. "Is it true..."
'Yes... Izu has indeed been become a hero.'
"I see..." he knew what I really meant. "I don't know anything about that Viridian Shadow..." he lied, smiling down at me. He then kissed my forehead, then I hugged him. "I just wanted to see my little girl." I burried my head into his chest as he hugged me. Taking in the scent of my father. Then as we hugged in a low voice he spoke. "Be careful... you're planning something... be careful. Please." I nodded. Smiling as I pulled away.
'Okay. I love you papa.'
"I love you to Mimi."
"Alright. That's all, please step away from Onyx Dragon Miss Midoriya."
"You're unmarried still?" I nodded. He grinned as police grabbed him. "Good... stay that way. No ones good enough for my baby girl." I just smiled as he left.

I was decked out in Vigilante gear as I stood on the roof. Slowly dropping down as o became invisible. With a simple thought, I wish I was invisible. I followed the man with a bag, with a little girls toy in it. I slipped into her room, and using my powers, my thoughts. Because my fight with All Might made it so I can use my quirks with thoughts now too. But to my luck it has to be intentional. The cameras flickered and over them was placed an illusion of Eri. The poor girl jumped. I brought my hand up to my lips. Using my powers I connected to her through my mind. "I'm Viridian Shadow, call she Vi or Shadow... I'm here to help you."
"Help?" I nodded and reached out. She slowly crawled over to me, and climbed into my arms. I pulled her to my chest. Cradling her as I incased us both with shadows. Turning us invisible as I created an illusion of her. "That's... me?"
"No... an illusion. I need you to be quiet, okay Eri darling."
"O-okay." I waited until the door open. Chisaki appeared, I stayed quiet. Pulling the girl closer to my chest.the door opened enough, and I booked it right as the two mafia men walked it... the moment they touched the illusion it was gone, and I was running down the hall. I wasn't quiet, and Chisaki screamed in rage as he ran out of the room. I glanced back.
"Where are you!? Eri!" The girl whinnied.
"It's alright. I got you." I ran faster.

Chisaki soon grew impatient, and attacked, placing his hand on the ground and creating spikes, I jumped. Dodging them and protecting Eri as the invisibility faded away. My head turned as I pulled Eri closer. "Viridian Shadow!" He yelled out. My head turned as I jumped, and my gut twisted.... Unlike every other fight. Where I got away with using my quirk as little as possible... this won't be as easy.

I stood in a creator, panting as my hands stretched forward. Villains, other then the League who have long since fled were stuck in viridian green barriers, meant to keep them imprisoned. While the hero's and cops were caught inside of light golden forcefields that were also healing them. The boy, Mirio, or Lemillion was being healed, along with Izuku, Red Riot, or Ejiro Kirishima, and NightEye. While the others were there to be protected. Above and slightly behind me, was a small girl caught in a mint green force field, being protected as I fought her captor.

Nothing revealing my identity was revealed, nothing that can give away my quirk either. I twisted and jumped, dodging an attack. My eyes flashed as my powers, all of the ones I've ever used spring to life. My wounds began to heal, shadows at my feet and around us flickered and shot out, trying to both protect and hide me. Water and ice sprung to life, simply countering all attacks. Inky black and mint green tipped wings sprung from my back, stretching out wide and hiding Eri.

A second pair of wings appeared, at my shoulder blades, twice as big as the other pair, but they were leathery, scaly,  like a dragons. They were white and emerald green, scales spread wrapping around my arms and back like armor, reaching up my neck and covering my hairline. A dragon  like white and emerald green tail shot out from my backside, swishing around as it stretched out, showing the webbing like wings, one like the leathery wings on my back, which now gained one spiky horn at the top on either side, an inky black. Then there was a second pair of wings, that looked just like my black and mint green ones.

Fire sprung to life warping around Eri, protect her as the earth did the same. My eyes began to glow with hidden power as I stared at the bastard. Still attacking me, white and emerald green horns appeared, ripping through my skin and curing up. They grew to be a foot and a half long. Between the top of my horns, there was a bright golden and white light appeared. The light spread around my head, creating a halo. Then, with the simple flick of my wrist, Kai Chisaki was slammed into the ground. He had been a monster, my wings began to flap as a third pair of wings sprung to life under the other two, this one was plain and normal, like that of an angels, plain old gold and silver feathers.

Chisaki countered my attack as I moved up into the air, the three pairs of wings flapping as I sneered at Chisaki. My power increased as bright turquoise colored lighting began to lick at my skin, turquoise lights started to sparkle around me as I hovered in the air, my tail reaching back and wrapping around the sphere protecting Eri, somehow my clothing stayed in place, hair and face hidden my the shadows now actively hiding my face from view. I ignored the cameras flashing at me as I hovered in the air, protecting everyone in the area... the true extent, well a taste of the true extent of my power was revealed.

I protected Eri, as elements, there very foundation of life obeyed my silent commands. Obeyed my whispers of what I commanded them to do. "Attack, defend." And they did. "Don't kill... neutralize." As I did this, I realized with slight horror the true extent of my powers, now awakened, it scared me. Terrified me. One word, one sentence, one thought from me and this entire world would burn. Chisaki was rendered to an unconscious heap. And instantly everything, including my appearance went to as it once was. Slowly I landed on my feet, the sphere holding Eri lowered and the girl looked up at me in awe.

Izuku approached me, and I turned, setting the girl down in his arms. The girl instantly began to protest, shouting and asking me to stay. Reaching out for me to grab her. I hesitated, but sighing I pulled up... and pulled off my scarf, wrapping it around her to comfort the girl. Then cupping her cheeks I whispered. "Sleep." She instantly fell asleep. I stepped back. I want to be back at my base. I looked at the shadows. Please... to my shock the shadows instantly obeyed my silent plea, reaching up and circling around me. Once the shadows faded I fell to my knees. Shock settling in my bones.followed by exhaustion. I fell, landing on my side and falling unconscious.