Chapter Two - Training and Research

I stared at my brother. 'Tell me what the hell All Might meant by giving you hid quirk.' Izuku instantly froze up.
"You heard that!?" I nodded. I looked at him. He then explained everything to me. I hummed.
'In that case I'll teach you par-core and hand to hand combat.'
"Really!" I nodded.
'You'll need it. Everyone else will have had their quirks for years longer then you.' And so it began.

I began to cook for the foods needed for Izuku's diet All Might put him on. I'd train him par-core and hand to hand combat. I'd also run the cafe when I can, and go on my patrols. When I have finished my shift at my cafe. Natsuo's sister. Fuyumi became a regular at my cafe as well. I told Touya of this when I went down. I'd also update him on his siblings. Currently I stood on the other side of the glass. My hands on the computer next to me. Touya to my right as he and I watched as Izuku tried and failed at par-core. I had made the entire room on my own. Which had taken a while to do. I shook my head, watching as Izuku tried to jump from one top of a triangle to another. Only for him to face plant. Touya just laughed. I elbowed him, hard. "Ow!" I glared at him. He just huffed and crossed his arms. I then pressed a button on the computer, the obstacles instantly disappeared.

'Time for school Izuku

'Time for school Izuku. I gotta set up the cafe as well. We'll work on hand to hand combat after dinner.'
"Alright. I will. Thanks sis." I nodded and began to lead him back up to our living room. I went out and smiled as Izuku took off. "Have a nice day sis!" I waved as I watched him stop and flip the sign for me. I just smiled a found smile.

Like every other morning I gave the old couple, Misses and Mister Fuji, there regulars. Then I did the same for Shouta. We began to talk. 'How's your cases going.'
"Most are good. Other then that Viridian Shadow one. She's a pain. But she's damn good. She leaves us with nothing, no evidence, no traces. She knows what she's doing. Fuck even the video cameras gave no evidences." I nodded along as I turned and grabbed the coffee he ordered. Once I placed it on the counter I signed.
'Sounds frustrating. Did you have mister Nezu take a look? He might find something.' Aizawa's threw his head back and groaned. Oh?
"Yes! But even that Rat Satan can get anything on her! Now he's enthralled in the case! Now we've got him, unofficially in the case. Me, Mic, and Hawks! I hear even All Might has taken an interest in the case." I had been in the process of making Mic's Hot Chocolate when Shouta said that. Shit. I turned around. Surprise written on my face.
'Really? Why?' I internally signed. As I again turned around and finished up the hot coco to go. I have no idea why these three where so obsessed with my drinks. I turned and placed it on the table as Shouta began to speak. I was again working on a tea.
"She's even escaped his clutches. A few weeks ago. During that slim incident. That same night me, Mic, and Hawks came across her. That didn't work out well, she got away." I stopped placing the cup and turned to Shouta. A fake shocked expression on my face.
'Really?' He nodded. Then he looked to me.
"How's your brother? I haven't meet him yet. I'd like to." I finished packing up Nezu's tea and turned around, pacing it next to Hisashi's tea.
'Izuku is good. He's training to take the UA entrance exam. He going to try for the hero course.'
"Really? I'll keep a look out then."
'Alright. Thank you Shouta.' He nodded.
"No problem. Hey, can you make a cappuccino for Nemuri Kayama. My friend, she wants to try some of your stuff." I nodded.
'Yeah, just give me a minute.' With that I turned around and began to make the said drink.