𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

・┆𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ┆・

  ━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

➤ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 and was busier than ever in the morning. With students going to school and parents
going to work. Or people like Kara, getting their morning jog in. Kara weaves past several people who were in a rush.

She jogged lightly but cautiously with the crowd and traffic of people.

Clutching her groceries bags in both hands and keeping her eyes forward she carefully did her best not to bump into people but some others didn't care who they'd bump into as long as they reached their destination.

People watching was a thing Kara tended to do, the noise of the city not bothering anymore as she had better control of her super hearing. That she was thankful for.

She could see herself being her, amongst the people. After the plane incident the attention drifted off on to a specific hero team but Kara never paid any more attention.

Thinking that maybe she will be able to live a peaceful hero-free normal life and take her sister's advice.

The more she forgot about the heroic act she pulled the more pressure she could feel lifting off her shoulders.

Kara mumbled the words to the song that was playing through her white headphones that rested on her head. The lyrics of boyfriend my big time rush flowing through her ears as she mumbled and lightly sung the words.

Thankfully everyone around was too busy in their own world to actually pay attention. Standing by the traffic pole as she looked both ways to see the traffic of people never ending.

Waiting at the pedestrian crossing sign to signal to move she gave tight lipped smiles to people that bumped into her or were walking past.

Nervousness felt in her veins as the sheer thought that someone could recognize her yet nobody seemed to bother to even glance in her direction which she was grateful for.

Once the pedestrian signal turned green Kara and the crowd began moving forward. Kara was relieved of hearing the constant honking of cars and talking to people she was traveling with.

Kara jogged, a thin layer of sweat coating her skin thankfully only wearing her gym gear underneath a large hoodie. She never wore tight clothes. Her wardrobe consists of oversized pants, shirts and hoodies.