WOW S2 - Chapter 11: Magical Gifts

Aisha battled her nemesis, Sinka. It was a hard-fought battle, but it was worth it in the end, because she earned her Onyrix transformation. What's next for the eight girls?

The girls were sitting at the Fruity Music Bar.

Suddenly, the spirit of the World of Dreams appeared.

"Well done, girls," she said. "All eight of you earned the Onyrix transformation, and now I have to give you your final gifts."

"What final gifts?" Aisha asked.

"These." The spirit of the World of Dreams gave each girl a special gemstone. "These gemstones contain a unique power that each of you have earned after beating your nemeses. Bloom, you have the gift of Discernment. You can see through the illusions and cut to the heart of matters."

"Thank you," Bloom replied humbly.

"Stella, you have the gift of Self-Confidence. You have confidence that shines brighter than the sun, burning away self doubt."

"Awesome!" Stella beamed.

"Flora and Roxy, you have the gift of Restoration. You can restore the power of nature to its original form and beyond."

Flora and Roxy laughed.

"Musa, you have the gift of Harmony. You can bring unity to the World of Dreams and save Neverland."

"Thank you!" Musa said with pride.

"Electra, you have the gift of Strategy. Your love to win overpowers your hate to lose. You can formulate a beautiful strategy that only you can understand."

"But how?" Electra asked.

"Just trust your Onyrix Vision abilities. It will show you."

"Okay. Thanks," Electra replied confidently.

"Tecna, you have the gift of Intuition. You have the ability to make quick decisions and be confident that your actions will bring a positive outcome."

"I'll try my best," Tecna replied.

"Finally, Aisha, you have the gift of Patience. You can wait for the right moment to execute the plan Electra receives, and ensure that the next steps are taken with care and patience."

"You can count on me!" Aisha replied with determination.

"Now, I must leave. Good luck, girls." Then, the Spirit of the World of Dreams vanished.

"Ready to go save Neverland?" Bloom asked.

The other girls nodded.

"Girls, Onyrix transformation!" Aisha called out.