Ch.3 girlfriend and sports frstival

It was four days later Izuku could feel himself coming to finally. He barely opened his eyes when the door opened he looked up and came face to face with "what you doing here so early beautiful" Izuku said looking at kiriko who went bright red before putting him in a bone crushing hug.

Izuku smiled seeing her reaction "you miss Me" she nodded as she put her head on his left shoulder letting tears run down his shoulder "more then you can know" she said in a quiet voice. Izuku almost lost his smile "I'm sorry Kiriko I'm sorry I got abducted-" Kiriko squeezed him tighter "shut up that nothing to do with you your back now and that all that matters to me" she said backing up wiping her eyes.

She sat on the side of the bed infront of  Izuku as the sun shines through as she smiled by to Izuku it looked like an angel but he noticed something Izuku grabbed her and gave her hug pulling her onto his lap "when was the last time you slept?" Izuku asked as Kiriko rubbed her head sheepishly

"Three days the first night I slept but after that" Izuku eyes twitched as he then swallows his breakfast like a vacuum "thanks for that but now" he said stopping as he pulled her onto his chest and laid back making her lay down and turn bright red "bed time" Kiriko had steam coming out of her ears "what-what if someone comes in" Izuku laughed "they better run or they gon be in here with us" he said as she giggled "ok I'll lay down but no moving mister I mean it" she said teasingly as Izuku smiled "wouldn't move for the world".

She laid down and got under the blanket using his bare chest as a pillow 'he's pretty ripped' she though seeing his abs as she went bright red and buried her face into his chest fully.

Izuku laughed and leaned back holding her as he stared off thinking. It wasn't long before his first visitor came in we'll the first three.

"Hey uncle Aizawa, Nezu and grandpa Torino what y'all doing here" he smiled at them "boy is that really you" gran said with tears "yes gran sorry I was gone so long" he said as he gave his grandpa figure a hug with one arm in the right side of the bed.

"Good to see you again Izuku I'd do the same but I see you already got company" Aizawa said pointing to kiriko "oh yeah her ass stayed up for three days I made her ass sleep" Izuku said "she missed me so much tho I'm gonna make it up
To her for at least two month maybe longer he said"

Aizawa laughed "reminds me of Nemuri" he said also very proud of his nephew taking good steps with good people "and I don't think I've seen her smile once since she has been here" Aizawa said "Izuku managed to make her smile after the day he disappeared she never smiled again" Nezu said as Izuku looked down at her and started stroking her hair.

"We'll I'll just make up the rest of my life to her then" Izuku said as the three adults eye busted out their heads. 'Nigga you went from 2 months to life what is this jail my nigga wait don't answer that.' Sukuna said shocked.

Another person came in "I already know yo ass is planing on a ring as soon as you man up
And say it to her" a familiar voice came through "gojo? How are you here?" Izuku asked shocked "we'll one that mf Sukuna a real nigga deadass held back just to send me to the mortal plane with his domain expansion then I adopted you and got you these." Gojo said handing Izuku a wallet a phone.

"Oh thanks gojo- wait you what" Izuku said wide eyed as the other adults were surprised "man your my great whatever the fuck it is so I adopted you and gone till teach you the ways of being a paper having nigga like me I mean shit soon you'll be better then me fs but I'm gon make you even better just you watch lil nigga og finna get you straight" gojo said

"Well damn so are we related?" Gran asked "yeah somehow idk how the mf who created this timeline did he used my shit and created this bitch on some next level wizardry shit"