Advait scowled at his remark and hit his head with a pen.

"Oww..." Reyhan rubbed his head making is face.

"You dumbass. Get home right now, your night surgery has filled your brain with haystack." He sighed shaking his head pulling Reyhan with him.

Reyhan nodded and they both came out of the room.

"How's everyone at the home?" Advait asked walking beside him.

"Hmm. Good as always."

"Just their as-usual naggings to get me married." He shrugged his shoulders removing the white coat and taking it in his hands.

They preferred the stairs rather than the lift. The intern on the 3rd floor saw them together as she could only utter just a word, "OH. M. G. SO. S. E. X. Y. I. E he is."
She clutched Shraddha's arm seeing Advait saying the spelling with each alphabet.

"Aarohi stop it." Shraddha chided her as they both came in their way. Whereas Aarohi could not stop herself from ogling Advait.

Aarohi was shamelessly grinning at Reyhan and Advait as Reyhan stopped near Shraddha who now wore her numbered specs and no mask.

Advait saw her small heart-shaped face and a perfect chin. Her eyes only looked at Reyhan when he called out her name.

"Shraddha, please check the patients for today I've to leave right now. Will you please?" She glanced at Advait as her lips parted to say but she stopped and spoke after shaking her head.

"Alright, I will."

She gave a formal small smile and Advait remembered something.

Isn't she the girl I saw in the rain yesterday?

His eyes widened as he thought deeper.

Yes, indeed she was.
Because of her, he got late.
How can he let her go without taking his revenge?

Aarohi said, "Dr. Reyhan won't you introduce us to the handsome specie beside you." Aarohi blurted and Shraddha nudged her.

Reyhan glanced at Advait's serious face and then at Aarohi.

"I'm sorry. He's Advait. My friend since school."

"Hii Advait. I'm Aarohi" Aarohi forwarded her hand towards him as Advait glanced and did a handshake saying a hii in return.

Reyhan looked at Shraddha if she would do the same but she didn't instead she excused herself and got back to the reception table asking about the appointments alloted.

"Don't mind Advait she's like that only. Doesn't mingle with the Sexi...I mean you're a stranger to her that's why." Aarohi reasoned.

Advait gave a small nod stretching his lips. Not a smile.

"By the way are you a doctor too?" Asked Aarohi.

"No," Reyhan said

"Uhh..." Reyhan glanced at Advait if he should tell about his profession to her.

"You'll know tomorrow." Advait answered .

Before Aarohi could ask another question Reyhan said, "Aarohi we should excuse now we've to go somewhere." She excused them and Again went to Shraddha.

"Yaar Shraddha. His expressions are damn sexy. I. E."

Advait heard as they walked before them.
He had rage and coldness in his eyes as his eyes clashed with Shraddha's while going down the stairs until they were not in her view.

"Nothing there like that. And what's this S. E. X. Y. I. E.?" Shraddha asked in the same manner Aarohi read the spelling sometime ago.

"Salacious Enticing Xenial Young Irresistible Eyecandy"

Shraddha's facial expression changed into a disgusted way.

"Are you even human? What are these words? And the spelling is SEXY."
She chided in her low voice which was a bit cranky.

Aarohi rolled her eyes.

"I know the spelling. But Shraddha baby not everyone is like you. I have my fantasy world and I love to live in it. Hayeee... so Sexyie he is. Advait. How sexy it sounds na?" She asked clasping her hands together excitedly and Shraddha ridiculed.
"Whatever."
"Get back to work I have so many things to get prepared for tomorrow. "

"Tomorrow? What is it?"
Aarohi thought acting and Shraddha slapped her elbow.

"My marriage?"

***

Guys don't mind S. E. X. Y. I. E. Ki full form wo mene khudne invent ki hai. Sexyie pronounce kar rhi thi man mein and it just clicked me to write. *laughs*