Saved Again

"Xenomorph!!!"

I snap my eyes open.

The creature shrieks as it's head is riddled with bullets and it falls to the ground.

Dead.

Green liquid pools from its head and kills the grass beneath it.

Mr. Mustache and his freinds race towards me, each of them armed with guns.

"You better keep quiet there or I'll pump yer guts full o led!" Ordered Mr . Mustache.

I raised my hands above my head as they dragged me into their campsite and threw me against a tent.

"Talk." Demanded one of the solders. But what could I tell him? Oh, I'm sorry I was hiding in the bushed right beside your camp and spying on you, I'm sure it's all fine.

"talk." He demanded again.

"Go easy on her rookie, she's just a kid." I turned around to see a woman dressed like a general. Probably because she is the general.

I turned back to the 'rookie' and his gaze softened. "I'm sorry kid." He held put his hand and I grabbed it.

He hauled me to my feet and i sway slightly. Jeez, I nearly died.

"What's yer name?" Asks the General.

I have no idea where this name came from, but it kinda slipped out of my mouth.

"Brianna." I reply.

"My name is Brianna."

A/N
Sorry this was a short chapter but the next one will be alot longer and include a twist.

Anyway remember to :
Vote
Comment
And share!