Minnie: Ofc....now I want to be an aunt.*smile dreamily*

Jimin : Yeah me too....but at first I need to handle my girl ....Aish Area is still angry at me ..*pout*

Minnie : I can help you Oppa.

Jimin : Really?? Then let's go & make plans .

Minnie laugh & walk with Jimin .

Other members aren't here bcz all of them are out of Korea bcz of business meeting. Only Jimin is here to take care of Minnie . Lee Aera is Jimin's gf or say fiancée, Jimin scared Aera by forcing her to ride roller coaster,after that Aera is angry with Jimin.

______________

Taehyung look outside but his eyes fall on his little wife who is sleeping. He hold her shoulders & pull her head on his chest to make her comfortable. It's been 2 hours since they landed at Jeju island.

He looks at the dress which he bought for her.

At first Yn was scared as it was her first time going somewhere by private jet

At first Yn was scared as it was her first time going somewhere by private jet .

But he hold her hand & make her feel comfortable.

Soon the car stop Infront of a big mansion. Which ofc belongs to him.

Driver: We are here Boss

Driver: We are here Boss .

Taehyung: Hmm....just pick all luggages & keep them inside.

Driver nodded & did that while Taehyung is still holding Yn in his arms .

Taehyung kiss her forehead & softly whisper to her .

Taehyung: Sweetheart wake up .....

Yn pout & slowly open her eyes.

Her eyes become wide as she saw him near her .

Taehyung chuckled at her cute eyes & peck her forehead.

Taehyung: Welcome to our Beach Mansion.

Yn look around with excitement.

Her smile is telling him that she likes this mansion.