Zombie Drones: A JCJenson Company PSA

Upon the title of the tape finally popping up, reactions were mixed amongst our ragtag team of drone buds.

N was instantly enraptured by the fascinating letters and leaned in, Uzi just waited for the actual tape to start, Thad nodded at the vibe and ate some popcorn, Khan stared indifferently, Lizzy stared at her phone and ignored everything around her, and V continued to hyperventilate while Lizzy's hand covered her mouth. Seems she forgot to remove it.

The title card was suddenly interrupted in a loud blast of static, before a different screen popped up.

'WARNING: CLASSIFIED MATERIAL

This tape is the property of JCJenson (In Spaaaaace) and contains highly confidential information. Unauthorized viewing of this tape is prohibited and punishable with 10 years to life in prison. Only to be seen by Mr. Jenson and his associates.

Discard immediately, this is confidential material.

Discard immediately, this tape poses a threat to galactic security.

Please discard immediately.

Please.

Plea- '

The alert exploded into a cloud of static, spooking all of the audience members, sans Uzi of course.

"Heh, that's funny. As if I would ever listen to a warning by JCJenso-" Uzi was cut off when a metal hand rested over her mouth. Her purple optics shifted onto N's face, his other hand being put up to his mouth as he shushed her before removing his hand. The young worker was about to protest, but then the tape started playing again, capturing the attention of all the drones there.

Here is a transcript of what they saw on Zombie Drones:

'A cloud of static, before a picture of the JCJenson logo colored white on a black background. At this point, a voice begins to speak, sounding more like text-to-speech than an actual human voice.

"As of the time of this recording, we have been having mysterious attacks and incidents on a global scale," a picture of a pre-exploded Copper-9 appears, "Our scientists have discovered that this is because we are under attack by an unprecedented new threat of potentially galactic proportions if let loose. We have decided to call these creatures 'Zombie Drones' and we have made this tape in order to educate all our dear employees about how to deal with the threat. Here is all the information we have at this time:"

A white outline of a worker drone appears, with no other characteristics visible.

"Zombie Drones are a dangerous new 'subspecies' of worker drone that have been infected with a deadly program known as the Absolute Solver," the Solvers trademark symbol appears with a white color, "This program is highly volatile and has anomalous capabilities once placed within a host body. It first started out a simple experiment involving matter manipulation in an attempt to clean up space junk, greenhouse gasses, and other environmental problems that plague our world today. However, it has seemingly gained a consciousness of its own, and has instead turned from a tool to better all of humanity to a deadly weapon that could spell the end of not just humanity, but all life as we know it. It is unknown at this time how it has managed to do this, but what we do know is the results of it getting into a worker drone body."

The symbol disappears, instead replaced with little white human and worker drone outlines.

"Zombie Drones are characterized by many different traits that cause them to develop differently from other members of the worker drone species. If you happen to own or use worker drones for any need such as us here at JCJenson, here is what you need to look out for: