1977 : Their last year

It was a sunny day, everybody was outside relaxing, until Dumbledore's voice shouted across the school,'Every fifth year and up, will you come to the great hall.'

James and Sirius looked at eachother.

The 4 started walking.

'What did you do?' Remus asked.

'Nothing Moony.' Sirius answered.

When they arrived, everybody was talking, so Dumbledore shouted,'Silence!'

And everybody was quiet.

'As you may see, a lot of your parents are here. That is because we got a letter of the future. It is with voice, like a nice howler.' And then Dumbledore let the voice record play for the second time that day.

'Hello, people from 1977. We are from the future and we want to show you movies that you can help us prevent all the unneccessary deaths. 'Besides 2.' They heard somebody say. 'Kie, stop it.' 'Well, anyways, we will be joining you shortly, when we are there we will tell a bit more.' And then the voice recording stopped, leaving many stunned, too shocked to talk.

Then a bright flash appeared, and everybody looked there.

'Oi, get off of me!' They heard a voice shout.

'Ok, cool.' Another voice said.

'Guys, why is it so quiet?' A female ginger asked.

'Because nobody is talking except us?' Another ginger said.

'No, because Kie and Joey aren't here, they were supposed to bring Teddy, oh my god.' The ginger muttered.

Dumbledore looked at them and a bushy haired girl started explaining why they were there.

'Well, state your names and parents.' Dumbledore said.

'I'm Hermione Granger, i am 19, and you wouldn't know my parents as i'm a muggleborn.' Hermione said, ignoring their glares.

'I'm Ginny Weasley, i am 18 and my parents are Arthur and Molly Weasley.' She said as she walked towards the Weasleys.

The great hall wolf whistled at them.

'And i am George Weasley, i am 21 and you probably know my parents.' George said and walked towards the Weasleys.

"I am Ron Weasley, i am 19 and i think you all know my parents by now." Ron said, walking to them, next to the Marauders.

'Well, i am Luna Lovegood. My parents are Xenophilius and Pandora Lovegood.' Luna said, walking towards them at the ravenclaw table.

'My parents are Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. And i am Malfoy, Draco Malfoy.' Draco stated, walking towards the cheering Slytherin table.

'And i am Neville Longbottom. My parents are Frank and Alice Longbottom. 'He went over to them, Alice's friends giggled at her.

'And i am Harry Potter and my parents, you will hear them when the other two are here.' Harry said.

'Ginny it was?' Sirius asked, receiving a nod, 'I heard you cussing out a certain Kie and Joey, are they supposed to be here?'

'Yes, ofcourse they have to be here.' The ginger said.

'Then why aren't they here?' Sirius asked again.

'I don't know honestly.' Hermione said.

Just as she finished her sentence, another bright flash appeared.

It was silent, until they heard a girl whining and saw her limping.

''Oi, your limping!'' Draco said, wiggling his eyebrows.

''Yeah, your dad was rough last night!'' Kiara said, earning snickers around the hall, she smiled like when she used it in school.

"What really happened?" Hermione asked.

"Well, me and Joey were watching some cartoon with Teddy, i don't know its name. And when in the ad break i went to get snacks, Teddy shouted its on." Kiara took a breath. ''And then i ran so fast i tripped over the couch and broke my leg.''  Kiara said, still limping, giving Teddy to Hermione.

''And you didn't went to see a doctor?'' Harry asked worriedly.

''Nah, i knew we'd be seeing good ol' Poppy, so i thought, why not?'' Kiara said, talking like herself.

Poppy walked towards her and Kiara gasped; ''Oh my god Poppy, Sirius really didn't lie, when he said you were hot back in the day.''

Hermione slapped her across the head.

''Ow, you know slaps hurt Mione.'' Kiara said, walking towards Poppy, and as quickly as possible towards the hospital wing.

"We should have never left her alone with Teddy, we are already behind schedule." Hermione muttered under her breath.

''Well, as we have some time now, i am Joey Fleamont Potter, Harry's twin and my parents are James and Lily Potter.'' Joey said, watching everybodies reactions.

A good twenty minutes later, Kiara's leg was in a cast and she 'walked' to sit next to Joey and Harry.

Hermione nudged her, "oh alright. I am Kiara Lily Black. And my parents are Sirius Black and some woman." Kiara said with an air of arrogance, liking the reactions.

"Okay, lets begin these movies, Dumbledore, press play now." Kiara demanded, kinda showing her disgust.

"Okay, before the movies begin, what do you want to say Kiara?" Hermione said.

"Swearing is bad, you should never do it." Kiara said in the most monotone voice possible.

"The other thing?" Hermione asked.

"Its already bad enough you forced me to say that, i am not apologising for hexing Malfoy or punching Snivellius, like they had it coming." Kiara huffed.

'Okay, i will change the tables to comfy sitting places.' Dumbledore said.

As everyone went to sit, the screen went black.