Nelson Neumann

(Nelson's your biggest enemy but you mother is making you move in with him because of family problems..)

"I can't believe I gotta move in with you" you roll your eyes "I have no idea why your mother would want you to live with me when she knows I despise you." "Why are our mom's best friends, I hate this so much" "Because both of our mothers are assholes and don't care about their own children." " I don't know about yours but my mom loves me" "Yeah, she sure does, by throwing you with me so she doesn't have to deal with you." "She never threw me with you and scoot over" He shifts over to give you a little space.
"Whatever you have to tell yourself." "What ever floats your boat" "I can't believe this... I'm stuck with you." "You just mad cuz u like me and I don't like you back" "Who said I like you?" I say with a disgusted tone. "Mm Your brother Noah did" "Noah needs to keep his mouth shut." "So you do like me?" He sighs out of annoyance and looks over at you. "Maybe.." you kiss his cheek and goes down stairs "I'm hungry" he blushes a little as he watch you leave.
He sighs and get up to follow you. "Why you following me boy?" "Don't call me 'boy'!"
He huffs and starts to walk down the stairs, following behind you. "Little boy" he ignores you and walks into the kitchen. He grabs a bagel and some cream cheese from the fridge and starts to walk towards the table."ouuu can you make me a bagel please" he rolls his eyes and grabs another bagel for you, before putting the cream cheese on it. he puts the bagel on a plate and sets it down in front of you. "Thank you Nelly" he scoffs "Don't call me that." "You don't like it Nelly?" "Of course I don't like it. Just call me Nelson." "No,I think I'll just call you Nelly" "Whatever." He sits down at the table and start to eat his own bagel. "you eat the bagel like a monster" he looks at you confused."I'm eating it just fine." "No you eat crazy" he rolls his eyes and takes another bite, just to piss you off. "Eww" "Shut up." He keeps eating with no manners. "Close your mouth" he chews with my mouth open to annoy you. "Ewww, Nelson!" "What?" He takes another bite, not bothering to close his mouth. You cover your eyes to shield you from the scene happening in front of you.
He smirks and takes a bigger bite, chewing with his mouth open still, just to mess with you. "Stop smacking please" "I'm not smacking!"He just keeps eating, chewing loudly and with his mouth open. Noah comes downstairs " Noah please tell Nelson to stop" Noah walks into the kitchen and looks over at us. "Well, why don't you just close your mouth while you're eating, Nelson? You're driving her crazy." "Yes plz close your mouth" you say as you turn your chair away from nelson he takes another bite and chews with my mouth closed this time. "Thank you damn" he rolls his eyes. "I'm doing this for Noah, not you." "You're doing this for my mental health" "Whatever." He keeps chewing with his mouth closed for Noah's sake.you whisper "thank you Noah" Noah smiles at you, before giving Nelson a thumbs up. Nelson rolls his eyes and goes back to eating."Nelson your really sassy" he scoffs "I'm not sassy." "You just rolled your eyes and scoffed" "That doesn't make me sassy." He scoffs again. "It 100% does😝"

Thank you for reading😁
Don't forget to vote 👇🏾