😋Cam Wilder#1

Jasmine Coleman👆🏾

Jasmine Coleman👆🏾

                             Cam wilder👆🏾

Cam wilder👆🏾

__________________________________
You and Cam were on live, talking about random stuff. You both stood in the kitchen of Cam's place, Leaning on the counter. You talked about how much Cam was obsessed with his basketball team. Cam looked over to you with a hand on his hip, looking you up and down. He walked over to you and pushed you away from the counter, making sure the people on the live could see him. "So.. I really need to get some better players on my team." "You do"  Cam looks at you, a sly smirk appearing on his face as he leaned in against you. "I'd say you would be a great fit on my team." His hand grabbed the counter right beside your arm. He was close to you, the live watching and wondering what was going to happen. "I could join" you say as you step closer to him, Cam's voice got lower as you moved closer, he had you trapped and he had his hands on his hips. He started to smirk as the live got tenser and tenser of what was going to happen between him and you. Cam leaned in closer to where you could feel his breath on your cheeks. The live went crazy, everyone knew what was going on between him and you. You lean in and kiss Cam while on live, while hundreds of people are watching you, going crazy at home, You smile at Cam, Cams breath hitchesk at this sudden move and he wraps his arms around your waist. The live goes crazy, the fans and viewers of the live are going crazy, wanting more of them. The tension and suspense between them is crazy, Cam can't get enough of you. Cam lets out a small groan when you kiss him, he was not expecting this move as you took the initiative. His mind was lost in the kiss that he only just realized when he came up for air it was so sudden.  His brain went numb and the live went crazy. He was speechless, completely stunned without any words. Cam could only muster out a small moan as he tried to comprehend what happened. "Are you good?... Cam" Cams eyebrows shoot up to where his face is flushed with red. His lips curl up in a smile as he looks at you, you just made him speechless with one single kiss, this is new to him. The live is going crazy still. "Y-Yes?" he asks back, he's still a little dazed but he's focused now. you hold his face "baby breath" His eyes widen and his face turns red. His breathing was all over the place because the adrenaline was still going crazy. He takes a deep breath as he was still processing everything. You could tell Cam was still dizzy from the kiss, his eyes were even still glazed over in shock. "Shit, did I suprise you that much?" Cams cheeks are still red from the kiss. Cam nodded as he still tried to process everything. A lot of stuff was racing through his head. Your kiss was the biggest thing on his mind. He's very surprised by it but the good kind of surprise, this is exactly what he wanted. Your kiss was something that made him speechless. The live was still going crazy just watching the both of your reactions. "Do I need to give you a break?" Cams voice was raspy because of everything that happened, he was still a little out of breath because of that kiss. He clears his throat and thinks about it for a minute, his gaze never leaving yours. "Yes, please." He finally says, his voice still a little shaky but he was still smiling at you. "Ok" you get off the counter and walk to the living room He just stood against that counter trying to recover from the heat that you gave him. That was unexpected but it was very welcoming. He needed a minute to himself as he just leaned back against the counter. His head was still reeling from you kissing him out of the blue. The live had gone back to normal, although it was really quiet and they were all wondering what happened. "Call me if u need me I'll be in here watching tv" Cams lips curled up in a smile as you walk away. He needed some time alone for a bit to process everything. He was still dizzy from that one kiss but he was hoping he'd get another one soon. Cam was glad you kissed him, this way he wasn't the dominant one that had to make the first move anymore. Cam was lost once again in his thoughts as he leaned against the counter and watched you walk away. you were watching tv in the living room After about thirty minutes or more, you hear Cam's footsteps on the hardwood floor towards you in the living room. Cams footsteps were loud and heavy, but this time it wasn't like before when he had to control his movements in case the live heard all the noise he was making when he walked. Now he was in the room with you, you both could do whatever you wanted. Cam wasn't worried about someone hearing. He had the biggest smile on his face, he was still stunned by the kiss you delivered to him. "You feel better now?" Cams voice was still breathy and soft but he had finally come to the conclusion that yes, he was feeling better. Cam nods his head and walks closer to you slowly. The way he walked was slow and his gaze was soft as he got closer. Cam walked toward you with a soft, flirty smirk. He stopped where you were sitting on the couch. "Do you need something?" Cams voice is still breathy when he responded. But he cleared his throat.
"Do you mind if we kiss again? I was just thinking about it a bit earlier." he asks, his expression was hopeful. Cam was looking at you with a serious yet flirty face. He was hoping you'd say yes, that's all he wanted in that moment. He wanted things to get a little freaky again with you. " sure baby" Cams face lit up with excitement, his smile widened as his eyes looked at you with lust and want. He couldn't get enough of you, he just wanted to kiss you the entire day. Cam leans in slowely but surely until he's only centimeters away from your lips again.

Thank you for reading😁
Don't forget to vote 👇🏾