😘𝑀𝑒𝓀𝒶𝒾 𝒞𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈

Foxy McClain 👆🏾

Foxy McClain 👆🏾

Mekai Curtis👆🏾

__________________________________
Foxy had just gotten out of the shower and put on her robe when someone started knocking on the door of her apartment. She walked over to the door and opened it to see the last possible person she would want to see at the moment. It was Mekai, Her older brother's coworker, who curved her a couple days ago and she hasn't liked him since.

"Hey" "Hey, why you here?...And how you did you get my address?" " well, I'm here because I wanna talk to you... and woody gave me your address" "That dumbass, what do you wanna talk about?" " I wanna talk about what you asked me on Tuesday" " you wanna talk to me about how you curved me on Tuesday? Sure, mekai, I really wanna talk about this", She said being sarcastic."Look, I know that I didn't accept your offer, but it's not because of you and I want you to know how I really feel about you" " well, if it's not because of me then, who?" "Your brother, I don't want anything to happen, not saying that something will happen but things happen in relationships and I don't want your brother coming after me, especially since it won't be hard for him to find me"

" I'm glad you told me but, I'm mean we haven't even tried yet" " I know and I wanted to tell you that I want to try, Foxy I really like you, I have since I met you.. so maybe we could be love at first sight?" "I really like you too Kai and I would love to date you" Foxy said with a big smile, "so tomorrow at .. 6:00?" "Damn, where you taking me?" " You gon have to see" he smiled, "boy" she said dragging out the y "so the date?" Foxy reaches up to Mekai and kisses him, they both smiled into the kiss, "Does that answer your question?" Mekai pulls foxy into  another kiss " yes, it does, is woody bringing you on set tomorrow?" "He is, so I get to see you before our date" "aight then I'll see you later ma"
He kissed foxy as he was leaving " bye Kai, see you tomorrow" they smiled at eachother as foxy closed the door and went to lay on her couch and scream into her pillow.

Thank you for reading😁
Don't forget to vote 👇🏾