𝟎𝟏 - 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒!.. 𝐍𝐎𝐓.

Falling in love, that's what's happening right now! Except for the fact that you're just falling. From probably hundreds of feet in the air, you flail around as your instincts kick in to try and keep you alive. With the ground fast approaching, however, you feel immense fear wash over you and all you can do is scream.

Hitting the ground, you groan as you hit the plush grass face first. Using your hands to prop yourself to a sitting position, you look up to see rain falling. They would approach you quickly before becoming a small puddle on your face, every time it would happen you would find yourself blinking at the small impacts.

The rain would continue to fall with no end in sight. As it fell, it couldn't help but soak your clothes and hair, which was noticeably different from the last time you were awake. 

Getting up, you shake your head to try and make your hair somewhat more dry. You look around to survey your surroundings and find yourself in a small field, the only things in the distance that would be useful are a forest and a house. The house looked abandoned, with overgrown vegetation and decay on the house giving enough clues to show it hadn't been used in years. 

You knew places like this were bound to become places for squatters and wildlife to thrive,  but the rain was only getting worse and the lightning strikes didn't give you much room to negotiate.

Walking to the mansion's entrance, you see the double doors in front of you. Taking a deep breath, you push the door open, putting more unexpected force into the action than you first thought you needed. Finally prying it open, you walk inside, avoiding the full trash bags and debris. Even for a squatter place, this looks too dirty. The thought arose in your mind as you continued to step over the trash.

 Making it to the middle of the room, you see a large pile of trash in front of you, almost reaching the second story with its height. 

You sigh at the thought of someone having to live with this if the house happened to be lived in by some psycho. You make your way to the stairs and slowly ascend them. Making it to the top after a minute of just walking upstairs, you find yourself facing a hall in front and behind you.

Was this a bad time to admit that this place looks familiar? You understood you never were here, and if anything just chalked the feeling up to deja vu, but it felt different than just your average faux deja vu. "Woah.. #(Y/U)house-tour!!!! This place looks like a man cave combined with a hoarder. Yucky." 

Startled, you snap over to see the voice owner, only to find a short black entity with only dots for eyes and a wide smile.

Before you could ask, they started talking again. "The name is Chat, the amazing and beautiful thing you created from your-" "Chat? Like Twitch Chat?.." You interrupt them, your eyes widening at the realization. They nod their head rapidly, starting to ramble about how to help this house, mumbling 'Not even Bob the builder can fix this..'

They were interrupted from their monologue by the sound of the door creaking open and two sets of footsteps. "I'll take the first floor. You take the second." You walk over to the railings, silently hoping you won't be given away. The two people were female, one had blue hair in a high ponytail, and the other had purplish brown hair in two ponytails. You shake your head in confusion, looking at the two closer again. 

Blue hair, Brunette hair. I'm in Jujutsu Kaisen... You have to put your hands over your mouth to quiet your scream. 

Mei Mei and Utahime Iori... You didn't know you whispered it until you heard Chat squeal, turning to you. "Mei Mei... and Utahime Iori??!?" Quickly turning around, you put your index finger to your lips to signal them to shush, but the two had already heard them. 

The sound of heels clicking and wood against wood causes you to silently panic. Now you have to deal with two super strong people who could probably crush you with only their thighs (yum). Chat, however, was squealing about how much they couldn't wait to see them. 

Their squealing turned into screaming shortly after at the sound of a sharp bang. You fall to the floor, yelping at the pain, feeling tears form at the corners of your eyes from the stinging pain. 

You really hate Chat.

⇇₪₪₪₪₪₪₪⇉

For anyone who saw this, yes. This is a rewrite of the chapter. Why, you may ask? Because I somehow deleted the whole chapter and had no saving of the writing anywhere. I'm very smart, can you tell :')

Fun Fact: Chat was chased around for 10 minutes until they passed out in exhaustion after you got knocked out.