~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I got into a cute outfit (the outfit above), Kalluto dressed into a nice Kimono that matched my outfit color scheme.

     We arrived just in time for our flight, and the entire way there Kalluto and I slept knowing we'd need it. When we woke up, we were exactly thirty minutes from landing. After we got off the plane we began our search for Pokkle again. The newest lead was that he'd used his hunters license to get a tour of a restricted forest. We headed that way, and decided to wait for him at the end of the tour trail.

    We were waiting for an hour and seven minutes before she showed up. As soon as he saw me he was shocked, but smiled. As he walked closer Kalluto hid behind me, and that was when Pokkle saw him. He seemed confused, but still came over to us. "Hey Kurumi, who's the kid? Also, why are you in Saherta?" He asked a mix of curiosity and confusion on his face.

    "This is Kalluto, my fiancee's younger brother. I basically secretly adopted him. We're here because I have a proposition for you." He seemed absolutely shell shocked the moment I said fiancee. "I didn't know you had a fiancee, you'll have to explain later. First, what's this proposition and why me?" He inquired.

   "The proposition is that you join us in a quest and in return I'll teach you how to use multiple weapons and secret techniques I know to help you grow stronger. The reason I chose you? I wanted to spend more time with you, and I find you interesting." I say with a smile. Kalluto finally shows himself, now more comfortable in Pokkle's presence.

     At first, Pokkle looked 100% sure he'd refuse. The Kalluto said something to me that made him completely chance his mind. "Mother, will you also teach him nen?" That made Pokkle interested. "I'm not sure if I'm the one for that job, I haven't even finished mine yet." I replied. This was true, I only have the basics so far and I can't decide what I want my nen to be like.

     "I'll go with you both, what's your quest about?" Pokkle piped up. I mentally smirked. Hook, line, and sinker. My real quest was to meet with the Phantom Troupe, but I'd play it off like it was to find hidden treasures before meeting with a friend who'd help Kalluto and Pokkle with nen and fighting.

     As we began to explore more of Saherta before making plans to fly over to wherever Hisoka is, I got a call for Killua. He informed me that he was at heavens arena. After a small chat, I hung up. Just as I started talking about Hisoka, he called. Speak of the devil and he shall appear I guess.

    He was also at heavens arena. Perfect, four of my children and Hisoka. I'll have a blast. I informed them of our next destination, and continued to explore with them. We booked a flight for this Sunday, exactly three days from now. This is gonna be fun.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

     We arrived at heavens area Monday morning, and when I found out you can only book a room when you get to the 100th floor I internally cursed out Hisoka. I made two calls after that. One to Killua, to ask if he'd gotten a room. When he said yes, I immediately asked if he could have Kalluto bunk with them until Pokkle and I could get a room.

    They agreed and came to pick Kalluto up and take him to the room for a good nap as we'd been in the plane for awhile and couldn't sleep. Pokkle and I began to climb the floors slowly, once we got to floor 50 Kalluto began fighting as well. We eventually got to floor 100 and got a room when I called Hisoka. "What a pleasant surprise Kurumi, calling me instead of making me call you." He said teasingly.

    "Be glad I called you, I'm severely jet lagged, haven't had proper sleep in forty eight hours, and I had to fight to the hundredth floor just to get a room." I complained. He chuckled, but then I heard a female voice in the background. She mumbled something incoherent, and Hisoka's reply told me that this person was peculiar.

    "Nothing to worry about, there's nothing that would make Kurumi go against you unless you had ill intentions towards her friends or family." Hisoka was speaking too much. "I think you're talking too much Hisoka." I said, my tone dripping in danger.

   "You'll be meeting this person soon anyway, it doesn't matter what I tell her." What a bitch. "Fine, just let me sleep first kay? Then we'll talk about that arrangement." He replied with a dramatic 'as you wish my lady.' before hanging up. I awoke the next morning around eight.

Poor Pokkle has no idea just how deep of a grave he just dug if Kurumi gets on the bad side of the Phantom Troupe. Guess we'll have to find out huh?