The night before (not christmas☠️)

THIRD PERSON POV 

Kwazii woke up the next day, the sun shining through the ocean waters and reflecting off of his window.
"Fuck you sun." He groaned, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

He noticed a paper on his desk, and picked it up, though it only had a singular letter on it that's said 'A'

"That's odd.. S..A..what could the other two letters be?" He mumbled, grabbing the other paper he got yesterday from a jar.

While he was thinking, the octo-alert went off.
"Octonauts, to the Launch Bay!" Barnacles ordered, his voice echoing through the radio.

Within a minute, everyone was there, waiting for the captain to instruct them.

"Octonauts, shellington is missing. We don't have any traces of him in the octopod, and the vegimals are also gone, so we have right to assume he took them with him." Barnacles explained, placing a hand on his hip (gay ass man tbh)

"MISSING?! Well we have to find him!" Peso shouted, already in the GUP-A.
"Uh..right! Kwazii, and Dashi, hop in!"
The four were all in the GUP-A, Peso taking Kwazii's spot in the front-passenger seat.

"Peso, I understand you're concerned for Shellington's wellbeing, we all are. But-"
"Take a hard right."
"Excuse me?"
"Did you not hear me or do you need hearing aids? I said take a hard right."
"Uh-what."

Peso rolled his eyes, turning the GUP-A to the right and surfacing it. It was odd he seemed to know what he was doing.

"Peso, where are you going?!"
Though there was no response, Peso was already out of sight.
"Kwazii, go after him!"
"Aye, Aye, Captain!"

Kwazii chased after where Peso was last seen, and eventually caught up to him.

               ——-HOURS LATER———

After countless of hours searching, they only found his magnifying glass.
"We should head back home, we can continue the search tomorrow." Dashi suggested, walking towards Kwazii and peso.
"I'm gonna find her. They could be hurt! Or even worse." (She/they Shellington canon)

"Peso, Shellington is smart. He'll be fine."
"I don't care, you useless feline!"
"Don't call me useless you little pri-"
Barnacles walked up behind Kwazii and placed a gentle paw on his shoulder.
"Don't argue back, it'll only make him more angry, and he's just a little too worried about our friend, I'm sure he'll get over it." Barnacles whispered, sharing a quick glance with Kwazii, then peso.
"Fuck you guys."

And five minutes later, Peso was in the back of the GUP-A, Dashi trying to start a conversation with him, though failing miserably.

Kwazii inspected the magnifying glass, and saw the letter 'V' on the back.

"S,A,V..Save?"

"Save who?"