After I dosed my body with soap I rinsed and climbed out of the shower into the now steamy bathroom. I covered my body with a neon blue towel and brushed my teeth. When my mouth burned with the mint mouthwash I spat it out and walked towards my closet to get dressed for school. I decided to wear a dark grey skinny jean with convers and a black spaghetti shirt with a blue off the shoulder that cut short at my belly button. I decided to wear a silver necklace with a heart shaped diamond hanging from it as big as a stone; I matched it with a silver bracelet I bought for my fifteenth birthday.

I went to my mirror table and sat down. Looking at myself I realized my eyes were silver and there were hints of blue mixed in today. I hated make-up, I like to be as natural as I can be, and I can't be natural if I caked my face with make-up. I decide on a light coat of black mascara with strawberry flavoured lip gloss, I untangled my hair and left it loose.

I went towards my desk packed all my homework and assignments for today and left my room, remembering to lock the door. I hate it when someone goes in there, it's private. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge, I decided on taking an apple. After eating my apple I through the rest away and grabbed my car keys while walking towards the garage. After entering I unlocked my black Porsche and climbed in while looking at the time. School started in half an hour, I would arrive in twenty minutes. I know what you are thinking, and no, my parents didn't buy me the car, I bought it myself for my sixteenth birthday, believe it or not every year on my birthday a load of money just appears in my bank account. I know it's not my parents because they wouldn't do it, but I gave up guessing who it was at the age of twelve, instead I thanked the heavens for a kind and mysterious soul.

On my way towards the school I listened to the radio, I must admit most of the songs aren’t half bad. I arrived at school with ten minutes to spare, and like usual my car attracted many stares. I sighed and parked my car in my usual spot just outside the entrance. Once I climbed out of the car I heard the usual gasps. I don’t understand why they do it every time I climb out of the car, do they think its funny? I turned around and saw that all the guys were looking at my body inappropriately while the girls’ just stared daggers. I’m honestly a bit irritated at the girls, what have I ever done towards them to deserve such treatment? I put on my dazzling fake smile, appearing unconcerned about their nasty treatment towards me.

While walking towards the entrance, I noticed Christina standing point blank in the middle of my way. She was the most popular girl in this school, and for some unknown reason I have always been on top of her hit list.

She has wavy brown hair with stunning green eyes, pale skin, luscious lips and an unnaturally skinny body. The poor thing probably starves herself, while watching me scarf down my food at lunch, I have never gained weight because of my eating habits, so why would I starve myself? She was staring at me with pure hate and disgust but I’m sure I saw a hint of jealousy flash across her eyes for a second. I gave her one of my million dollar smiles that made all of the boys sigh with delight, and I’m sure I saw someone drool out of the corner of my eye.

She was simmering with anger, but I stood up tall and held my head high. She started to walk towards me slowly, like a predator hunting its prey. I walk closer and she probably thought I would kneel or something but I smirked and side stepped her easily, while walking through the open door. I heard gasps and that only made me smirk again. I turned around and saw that she just stood there shocked to the core. I laughed silently and shook my head. She has always played big girl against me, although it has never worked before, but I admire her will to try over, and over again.

I quickly stopped by my locker and took the books I needed for the first few classes. Slamming the locker door closed I started to speed walk towards home room. The moment I entered the class room, I heard the bell ring, I was just in time. I quickly scrambled towards my seat in the middle of the class room and not even five minutes later the second bell rung. I watched people stream into the classroom, the boys started to wrestle over the seats around me, while the girls scrambled to the side of the class, far away from me while glaring daggers. I held a poker face even though the boys amused me greatly. A few minutes later the teacher walked into the room, I immediately went into my 'zone' where I only concentrate on school work and classes.

*

The day flew away and before I realised what happened it was the last period. While working on my math homework, I heard the teacher speaking to me. I looked up and saw the teacher standing there; he gave me a sad smile while handing me a letter. He turned around abruptly and marched back towards his table at the front of the class.

Curiously I looked at the letter and opened it carefully.

Bristina

We heard the sad news

Apparently you’re moving away in three days’ time, we would like to thank you for being a part of our school. You were the best student we ever had, and you made our school proud. We would certainly miss you and would like to give your report earlier because of this inconvenience. You have all A’s by the way. We are proud to have had you in our school and we wish you luck for the future. Keep up the good work. You may come fetch your report at the end of the day and hand in your schedule and locker keys the day you leave.

Principle Chaundrie

I shrugged, looks like I’m leaving again... I wonder where to this time...

*****

AN

I hope you guys liked it!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

P.s please tell me what you thought because I am not sure if I’m going to continue...

Thanks for reading!! :D

Chandre'xx