"Actually you tell us Emir what is going on?" Alya asked

"What I did?"

"There is a girl in your house, she isn't some maid and she was in normal clothes and I remember her from diwali party who is she?" Mukti asked this time.

"Oh that... Uhm... Actually she is my cousin"

"Cousin?" They all asked in a union.

"Yeah I mean relative, her dad is my dad's cousin brother so in that way" he explained.

"But what is she doing here?" Alya asked showing a bit of jealousy.

"Actually she lives in Goa but she applied in XYZ university and lucky she was selected so yeah she is living here for sometime"

"Sometime? A degree takes 4 years to complete"

"She won't stay here for long maybe a month or 2" he cleared

"Okay leave this topic let's go out somewhere I wanna enjoy"

It was when Nandini came down she looked towards them then left towards kitchen.

"It seems she doesn't like us" Dhruv said.

"Attitude" Alya said

She came back with a jug filled with water.

"Nandini" Emir called and she looked towards them. "My friends want to meet you" he added.

"But I'm not interested to meet them" saying so she left making a face.

After a second Cabir started to laugh. Everyone glared him but he didn't care.

"We just got humiliated can you believe this" he laughed again

"What's so funny you duffer"

"The funny thing is she shut Emir up"

"Cabir Shut up" Emir said.

"But Emir have you seen her attitude we just wanted to meet her" Alya said.

"Don't bother about her, she is like this only she is less talkative" Emir said getting up. "Let's go"

In room Nandini was trying to control her anger while talking to herself.

"Look at his behavior as like I'm his friend whom he want to introduce my foot"

"What about his friends don't they know he kidnapped me still they want to meet me jerks"

Later that night, they came back home and decided to stay here only. Emir was standing in backyard drinking beer while Cabir too joined him.

"So what's up?" He asked.

"Nothing much"

"What about Aaryaman"

"It was done"

"You lied inside right?"

"About?"

"About that girl she isn't your relative right?" Cabir asked.

"Yeah"

"Who is she?"

"Aaryaman's girlfriend"

"You mean his-"

"Yeah but I don't know what to do with her"

"Why you kidnapped her?"

"I didn't wanted to she came in between the plan. They were running to get married" Cabir split the beer from his mouth.

"Stop kidding dude Aaryaman and marriage?"

"Yeah it was what I heard"

"So did she saw you killing him?"

"Unfortunately yes and that is the reason I'm not letting her go she have seen me I can't take a risk. No one knows about me" Emir said.

"Yeah that is a thing but you can't keep her here for a lifetime as well"

"I know I'm trying to figure out if I can trust her or not because sometimes it seems like I can but Sometimes its completely different"

Cabir looked around it was when his eyes fallen on her she was standing in her balcony covering herself with a shawl holding a mug in her hands.

"Look there she is" he said.

Emir turned around while she too looked towards them. She rolled her eyes and again looked straight.

"Zeynap!" The shout came all of a sudden.

"What happened?" Cabir asked and they both ran inside.

Nandini too came down running listening the sound.

"Zeynap open your eyes!"

Nandini was shocked as she never expected this to happen so soon.

"Mom" she looked towards Ayza who was crying trying to wake her up.

"Cabir call the ambulance fast" Emir ordered.

"She is dead" everyone looked towards Nandini.

Alina❤