Chapter 17 Have I Ever Told You I Love You

Hello there

"Well, excuse me how was I supposed to know. You always keep changing your pronouns or whatnot, its honestly ridiculous." Chucky said in an annoyed tone to Glenda.

Y/n was quick to pick up that Glen/Glenda (now Glenda) picks their pronouns based on how they feel that day, Glen being sensitive and a bit clingy, Glenda being annoyed and hostile. Basically a girl boss slay.

The rest of the slashers soon came down along with Pennywise who had spawned a cup of coffee for himself, he was wearing a clown onesie.

"Dont listen to him Glenda, hes just angry cause its to early in the morning. If you want I can make breakfast this morning, I think Norman deserves a break from cooking breakfast for a day." Y/n offered.

Y/n was forced to cook for her father whenever he came home from the club with a horrible hangover so she pretty much had all the basic breakfast meals memorized.

"A-are you sure Y-Y/n? Its not a b-big d-d-deal really." Norman questioned a bit distraught. Y/n was quick to comfort him as she didn't want him to make a scene over a small meal.

"Yeah, plus I feel bad waking yall up so, its the least I can do. I'm staying here afterall, might as well make a good impression." Y/n explained to Norman.

Freddy walked back into the kitchen now rubbing his templates out of tiredness. "I a-fucking- gree. I'd like some time where I don't have to wash the dishes all the time." He made direct eye contect at Norman who rolled his eyes and shrugged.

Michael threw Freddy into the living room, a shrill shriek escaping from the dream demon. Michael turned to face Y/n and gave her 2 thumbs up in which Y/n happily repeated. By then half the room was empty, either everyone was getting dressed or was sitting in the living room waiting for breakfast to be served.

"Y/n are you sure you wanna go to school, I mean you could stay here and watch a movie with me and Billy." Stu shrugged he's shoulders while Y/n whipped up the eggs and pancake batter, playfully glaring at the dirty blond male.

"Stuart, Y/n needs to get her education. Plus I'm sure her friends will be worried if she stops attending school randomly." Hannibal watched Y/n lovingly as she smiled softly, ignoring their presence so she could focus.

"Who says she has to go. I'd much rather her stay then go." Pennywise, who haven't left the kitchen either, wrapped his large arms around her waist, clinging onto her small figure.

"As much as I'd like to stay, I do enjoy some of the time at school. Sure the students are tough and the lectures are boring, but overall, it ain't that bad." Y/n fined to them.

Y/n didn't want them to know that she was being mistreated there just as much as she is being mistreated at home. She didn't have any friends and rarely ate at the cafeteria because of there being no one to talk to, which is why she always goes to library.

Will always appreciated her no matter what.

Speaking of home, she would've thought that her father would try to contact her or her with various angry voicemails but no, instead it was peaceful. Maybe he really didn't care for her at all, maybe he was partying at right now and having the time of his life, what a pathetic man.

===After Breakfast===
Michael was more than happy to walk Y/n to the exit of the woods once more, he swore on his life that it wasn't safe for her to be walking alone in the woods, especially this early in the morning.

Micheal held her hand tightly, doing a squeezing pattern in which Y/n followed, the both of them fiddling around.

"So Micky, how do you feel living with all the slashers?" Y/n struck up a conversation with Micheal, yet he groaned at the mention of his roommates.

They have got to be the worst people to spend 2 year with. They never shut up and always have to be a pain in my ass, you're the only one who keeps me sain.

"Aww, don't say that we both know that you love them so so much." Y/n taunted Micheal which earned her a glare in response.

"Oh come on we both know that Freddy is a lot better than Chucky, we all can stand Freddy more than Chucky" Michael nodded in agreement at Y/n's statement.

"You know Michael, you seem to be the mother of the house honestly." Michael looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

You know, sometimes I feel like it :-(

Y/n looked at Micheal before cackling into laughter while Michael just stood there, eyes wide and pursed lips behind the mask while staring at the two. Whats so funny?

"Honestly Michael I don't know what I'd do without you. You're so sweet." Y/n embraced Michael even though she knew he wasn't a hugger.

Michael had to physically peal off the girl as Y/n kept ranting on about the gossip from early high school and middle school years.

"I remember that once in middle school there was a rumor about a girl who got pregnant by their math teacher, turns out it was actually true" Micheal reached a hand to Y/n and then closed his fingers, signaling for her to be quiet.

I didn't want to know about that, but did she keep it?

"Actually she found out last minute or should I say last month, she went to the doctor and then found out she was 8 months pregnant." A tug came from the back of Y/n's book bag.

What happened, did she keep it? What were her parent's reactions? Did they kill her?

"I think she kept it but the teacher got fired and the girl got expelled, don't ask me how I found this out, word spreads quickly around this town." Both nodded at each other and continued on their way.

Believe me, I've had to live in that house for about half a year and let me tell you I've heard more shit about the neighborhood more than I hear from Freddy

"I agree, but long story short, you could hear the argument in the principal's office during 6th period, people were taking the school passed to video tape the argument between the daughter and her mother."

(This actually happened at my friend's school, just saying)

Damn, that's tough

"I know right, my family would've disowned me." Y/n chuckled slightly before looking at her father's house not far from where she stood. The house she lived in stood at the edge of the street, closest to the wood.

Micheal patted Y/n on her head, hesitantly before lifting his mask in the slightest, leaning down to her lips and placing a soft kiss upon her's. A light blush appeared on both of their cheeks as the kiss became more passionate and cherishing.

Micheal threw his mask off of his face and cradled Y/n's face, kissing her passionately, allowing his tongue to push against hers. Both moaned into the heated kiss as Micheal slipped his hand down to Y/n's waist.

Y/n broke the kiss and looked into Micheal's warm eyes, a small smile planted on his lips as he rested his hand on her cheek. Y/n leaned into his touch before giving Micheal one last kiss on his cheek.

"I love you Micheal. Have a good day."