Ji Congzhe was about to get up when he heard Lin Zhen opening the door and coming back.

  "You continue to sleep for a while, I have to clean the second floor."

  Ji Congzhe yawned, "I won't sleep anymore. I have a headache from sleeping too much."

  Lin Zhen: "Okay, then you go and sit under the eaves. I will sweep the floor on the second floor later, and the dust will fall down."

  After Ji Congzhe got up, Lin Zhen rolled up the mat on the ground and put it aside. Then he twisted the wet rag and carried the lead bucket upstairs.

  In fact, the house is not dirty, but dust easily falls from the gaps between the tiles. Just cleaning it requires washing the rag several times.

  He wiped the glass windows, the table, the bed and the wooden wall next to the bed, and finally mopped the floor. After doing this, he felt that the air was much fresher. In fact, the musty smell was because it had not been inhabited for too long. It's caused by lots of rain and humidity in summer.

  Uncle Yang said that if a wooden house like this is regularly occupied, it will last for hundreds of years, but if it is uninhabited, it will fall down in a few years.

  After returning from the hospital this time, Aunt Yang not only cared about Ji Congzhe's health, but also gave special instructions to Lin Zhen.

  "The weather is getting colder. From now on, you have to use hot water for Xiao Ji to bathe and wash his feet. Don't ask him to do any work. Now that he doesn't vomit much, you can get him some fish and meat to replenish his body. He is now two A person with a weak body will definitely get hungry easily."

  So Lin Zhen boiled a lot of hot water at night and let Ji Congzhe take a comfortable bath.

  Before going to bed, he put up the mosquito net.

  After Ji Congzhe moved back, he lamented that it was still more comfortable to live at home. Now it was getting cooler here at night. Lying on a bamboo mat and covering him with a thin quilt, he felt at ease and comfortable.

  There are mainly light bulbs, so you don't have to worry about anything falling off the mosquito net.

  With the bright light, Ji Congzhe could knit a sweater for a while at night. Lin Zhen sat on the bed and cooperated with him in winding the yarn ball, but his eyes stayed on his abdomen softly.

  "It's big."

  Ji Congzhe was quickly unwinding the thread in his hand, and was stunned when he heard his rambling words, "What's so big?"

  "abdomen."

  Ji Congzhe was not wearing a shirt, and his belly, which was more than three months old, was not obvious. However, he used to be very thin, but now his waist and abdomen lines have completely disappeared, and it looks like he has a small belly.

  He pinched his belly, shook his head and sighed, "What a shame for my six-pack abs."

  After saying this, he glanced at Lin Zhen. After a year of hard work, this young man was getting better and better, which made Ji Congzhe jealous.

  After wrapping the ball of yarn, Lin Zhen sat at the table next to him. He took out a notebook and pencil from the drawer and started keeping accounts.

  Ji Congzhe asked him while wearing a sweater, "How much eel was sold today?"

  "Now that there are less eels, I raised the price a bit today and sold them for thirty-one."