Just a normal day..

The bushes move with the wind and the leaves fall from the trees. The sun hides and the moon shines in the dark blue sky. The little points of light in the sky that help the moon light up the world. The night is always in sight, but there is always light.

I woke up suddenly. Jumped out of bed and ran towards the bathroom. A pretty modern but small white bathroom with a round sink and a mirror above it with the toilet right beside it. When I thought that I was calm again, I asked some questions: Why did I have this dream? Why do I still see the moon when the sun is already shining in the morning? Weird and useless questions. Just a beautiful view.

I looked in the mirror with fingerprints all over it, my little sister..

I cleaned it with some toilet paper and water from the sink and looked at my green watch with cute little flowers around it. 2AM. Well, it's pretty normal I think.. I have many nights where I just wake up in the middle of the night.. I giggled with myself, but I immediately stopped because I didn't want to wake someone up. So I sneaked quietly back into my bedroom on my cold toes and went back to sleep.

The next morning my alarm went off at 6:30am. My clock where the alarm was on was on the other side of the room. It is bird sounds that are slightly getting louder and louder. That's why I have to literally jump out of bed and stop the alarm so i dont wake my sister up. She sleeps in the room beside me and she has beautiful shining black hair with lovely green eyes. But trust me, she is so irritating!

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then I did some hairstyles. I chose cute little curls on the bottom of my dark blonde hair. But I read that it was more healthy for my hair if I did heatless ones. So I put a large tight braid in my hair.

Like always I am too long upstairs and my mom calls me when I'll come downstairs.

Like always I'd say 'I'm almost ready!'