Interview 👩‍💼

Alisha's pov:

Today I am going to the interview for the post of the head architect at raichand International. Yeah, because the place where I work... fired me!!. And when I ask them, they gave me a silly reason that my designs are not good and they can't be built practically.

That time I gave them 'I don't care' look but from inside I was very shocked and confused because my designs were counted as one of the best work in my office. And most of the clients have appreciated their work because of my hardwork only. And now they are saying they are not practically right. But now, I don't care for what they fired me. I only have to focus on the interview right now.

I have heard about raichand International and it's quite impressive. Their empire has vastly established all over the world. And they have invested in all types of industrial work but their main work is of construction and of course, they hire the best person in their work field. I think I am perfect for this job. And I hope they also think about me like that. I just want to get this job by hook or by crook as I have to earn money for my family living.

 I just want to get this job by hook or by crook as I have to earn money for my family living

Today, I wore one of my business suits. This suit was a gift from my parents on my birthday. It's of navy blue colour and I love its fitting. It's neither too loose nor too tight. I entered the corporate office and guess what? My intuition was correct. Its architecture is so remarkable and stunning.

It's interior is showing professionalism and I love it

After admiring their office, I move towards the reception desk

After admiring their office, I move towards the reception desk. I saw a woman who wearing kilos of.... Sorry, tons of makeup on her face. She was wearing a one-piece skin- tight dress.

By just seeing it, I was already feeling suffocated." Excuse me, I am here for the interview for the post of the head architect," I asked her.

Firstly, she stares at me from head to toe and gave me a disgusting look. I ignored the way she was staring at me and wait for her answer. After a few seconds, she told me that the interview will be held on the 22nd floor.

She also showed me the direction of the lift and gave me a wicked smile. I wasn't expecting this type of helpfulness from her. But my instincts were saying something else. But when I came out of my thoughts I was already in that lift. The lift was so fancy and luxurious and I was so busy admiring the lift that I couldn't felt that someone was behind me.

As soon as the door of the lift got shuts my eyes met with a pair of black sharp eyes. I looked at my back and saw a 6 Feet tall man who was wearing a black tuxedo in which his toned masculine body was looking so desirable.

 I looked at my back and saw a 6 Feet tall man who was wearing a black tuxedo in which his toned masculine body was looking so desirable

His eyes were filled with coldness and some strange emotions which I tried to understand but couldn't. After staring into his eyes, I composed myself and moved my eyes to the panel where number buttons were not there, I got confused and asked him on which floor this lift is going but he didn't reply to me.

Then I said, "Actually, I am here for the interview and the reception told me that the interview is going on the 22nd floor."

After some time he replied to me in his cold and seductive voice," The interview will be held on the top floor."

I got confused but after a few seconds I figured out that receptionist misguided me. I was so furious on her that I even don't felt that my grip was tightened on my file that I was carrying. I got out of my thoughts by a ding sound. As soon as I understood what's was happening around me, that man gets out of the lift and starts walking.

I called him out," Excuse me, sir. Please wait."

I came near to him and thanked him to guide me. I introduced myself to him,
"Hello Sir, myself Alisha Verma. Nice to meet you."

He glanced at me and again starts moving ahead. I was both shocked and irritated. What kind of people are working here. Firstly, that stupid receptionist and now this arrogant jerk I thought.

--------------:---------------:--------------:-------------
Hloo my beautiful people 😗

Sooooo sorry for the chotu update 😅
But kya karun exams hai time nahi mil raha but I promise next update will be little longer to cover up this small one😁

Please share your experience with this chapter 😄 and show little love this give me strength to write more ☺️

Byeee💗
Signing off
Author- orphic alyyna ❣️