WWT 21

⚠️VOTE OR YOU WILL GET THROWN IN THE BASEMENT WITH THE OTHERS- huh, I didn't say anything..?🤷‍♀️😃⚠️

MINHO

"Thanks hyung."

Jisung stepped out of the car, but not before giving Minho tiny peck on the lips, and gosh was Minho horny. That sensation every little kiss Jisung placed on his skin, made him want more.

He shook his head.

"Anytime Sungie."

Minho smirked as he saw Jisung's cheeks turn bright red at the new nickname. Minho stayed and watched Jisung walk to his home until he entered his house.

Not because he was a stalker, but because he wanted to make sure Jiusng was safe.

Jisung looked back at him one last time before walking through the door. Minho gave him a tiny, warm smile that made Jisung's heart flutter.

Minho sighed

What to do now??

He rested his head in his hand and looked out the car window.

Meh, I guess I'll just go home.

—————

Turning the corner to turn on the street of his house,

Minho slammed on the break,

a car was swerving toward his car.

But it was too late...

——————

"Just.. Listen, when he wakes up you're the first thing he's gonna wanna see, so get your ass over here!"

"What even happened?!?"

"Does that really matter right now?!?"

"Okay.. I'm on m-my way.."

"Jisung? Are you alright..?"

"Mhm.. I-I'll be there s-soon."

Jisung sniffled his nose, holding back the few tears that threatened to stream down his face.

He threw on his coat and helmet as fast as he could and hopped on his motorbike, he didn't have a car yet, but riding the motorbike made him feel like more of a badass so he liked it more anyways.

Pulling the gas, he felt the vibration of the motor turning on. It usually gave him an adrenaline rush, but, he wasn't in the mood for anything to bring him any strong emotions right now.

The only thing going through his mind was clouds of confusion.

What happened to Minho?

Why is he in the hospital?

What was he doing when he got injured

Jisung gasped

Is he injured?!?

The sudden thought made Jisung drive faster, barely staying within the speed limit.

Once he arrived he parked his bike in a tiny side lot reserved for bikes, threw off his helmet and quickly ran inside. Not bothering to fix his hair.

"Hello!"

You could tell the receptionist hated his job, he sounded tired, the enthusiasm was quite obviously faked.

"Hi.. I'm here for Lee Minho..."

He said abruptly.

Jisung looked down at his hands as he fidgeted with his fingers as the receptionist typed something in.