Chapter 14- flashback 2

Depuis le début

" what happened bacha? why are you crying?"

" it's  paining a lot arjun ,  i can't take it , i feel like eating and at the same time   i don't  want anything . each part of my body feeling like a hell. i am feel like having lot of desserts like ice creams , chocolates , candies and cake" she replied while stiffing her nose and clutching his cuff of his shirt.

"then eat no, why are you crying" 

" none of them was present here, i  did not buy them this time" she said 

he took his mobile and called Vihaan , his secretary" i want all  type of desserts present in this city in twenty minutes, your time starts now, don't be late" he warned him. he hang up the call and took her  feet in his lap and started to massage them. she started to relax while throwing her head on the headrest.  " should i call the doctor" he asked her.

" no, this happens  every month during these days, every  girl will get used to it" she said.

"what ? this happens every month, and didn't even told me then" he complained . " what could i have  told you, i thought you would never listen to me " she said 

then they heard a knock on the door and he said" come in"

"sir, desserts " helpers came and served them . he asks " where is Vihaan" 

" sir he left , he said he have some urgent tasks and he will meet in you tomorrow in office" they served and left the room. 

Meera looks at them and tries to take one" wait i will feed you " he said

" which one do you want" he asked

" Brownie with ice cream" she said

he took and started to her  and she started to have without any rants 

In the night 

he took her to the dinning table and set their plate with veggies , chapati and rice. he started to feed her with his hands  

"one more" 

"no---no" he stuffed the spoon of rice in mouth.

" my ajji used to feed me  like this , when i went to her home as a kid" she said while taking the food

(ajji= grandmother in tulu)

"what does mean by "ajji"" he asked while mixing veggies in rice

"ajji is grandmother, my grandmother is used feed me like this" she said. when take a spoon of rice to mouth " arjun no no im--full" see she shows her stomach

"last bite meera " he said in stern voice. 

" this is fifth time you said this to me" she whined . then Yuvraj comes and Whined " bhaiya, you never feed me with your hand in my 16 years of my life  and why are you feeding her huh" and he took his hand her mouth start to take feed him. 

" ay that's mine" she said

"no i brother will feed me" he stated like a child

" no, my husband will feed me" she stated like a child. arjun felt something when she took  him as her husband

"no my brother"

"no my husband" they both started to fight with each other like a children.

"shut up" he shouted

they both stopped and started to sit in their positions . Meera stood  beside arjun's position and started to serve him and sat beside him. 

" are you done with your packing" he broke the silence and Yuvraj left his spoon 

" Bhaiya, i need to discuss with you something" he said like a mere whisper.

"say" arjun said in a strict tone while having his food. " i want to stay here in India, i want to continue my studies here" he said

" no Yuvraj you're not staying here, pack you're bags  you're leaving  after two days " he said in a strict tone like a typical Indian Father. 

"please Bhaiya i wanna stay here with you guys " he said in the verge of crying

" no, no Yuvraj this not gonna work , you're not staying here, And this is final " arjun said and left the dinning table

Yuvraj sat beside Meera " why don't you talk with him about this please Bhabhi" he said with a teary eyes.

" i will, now finish it " she said while showing the plate.

he came out of the bathroom after fresh up . 

Meera lying on her stomach in the middle of bed and using her phone. he sat next to her and took out some pain relief cramp roll on out. 

she looks at him and look back to phone. He roll her t-shirt up and apply the pain relief cream on her back. when rough fingers touched her back she moaned. her moan went directly to his member and he is hard.

 he starts to massage her back slowly and she drifts into sleep, her mobile fell from her hands on the ground. Arjun slowly tap his feet ,took the mobile from the ground and kept aside. arjun get on the bed in other side and scoops her in his arms .

 he observe her sleeping face ,she sleeping with 'O' pout , baby hair is falling on her face. Arjun collected pinned them aside and she suddenly wraps her arms around his torso , snuggling him.

he finds that he has someday that care about him , he slept in snuggling her. 

Thank you for reading and refer it your friends . try to vote and comment .