Chapter 6- price

"I really like you, Aryan," Meera exclaimed in an astonished tone.

"What?" Arjun exclaimed.

"What?" Aryan echoed.

"Take that back, Meera. You can't pay the price of those four words," Arjun retorted.

"Bhabhi, your husband will kill me right here," Aryan said, approaching her. "Look at him, how he's glaring at me." They all left Meera and Arjun alone.

"This is the price you have paid for your disobedience to me. Do you think you can leave after a fight? Huh? After some time, I will make you completely mine. And don't forget, today will be our first night, and you will be coming to our house now," he completed, gesturing toward her nuptial thread.

Meera looked at him like a scared goat.

At the vidaai, her mother and father looked at her with teary eyes, and Meera was devastated as she looked at her parents.

"I don't want to go now, Ma," she said while sobbing.

"I will miss you, Meera. And remember, I will visit you often. We always love you. This is your home, you can visit anytime, right kanna?" Her father and mother completed.

Arjun stayed beside her.

Meera's father approached Arjun. "I have always loved, adored, and protected her like a flower. Please look after her. She is like a delicate flower, such a precious piece of mine. If you try to hurt her, I will make sure that everything is over between you both, and I will take her back to my home," her father completed.

"I will love her and give her anything she wants," Arjun promised.

"Meera, can we move now?" Arjun asked his Meera, who was hugging her mother.

"Can you give me 10 minutes, please?" Meera replied while sobbing.

"Meera, this is a good muhurtha. You should move now," her mother said.

Arjun opened the car door for her and sat in the car.

They waved their goodbyes. Arjun looked at her with concern.

Meera sobbed quietly as she looked outside. Eventually, she fell into a deep slumber and leaned on his left shoulder. Arjun took her into his arms and looked at her face closely. She had a pouty expression on her face, with a single strand of hair falling freely. He observed the wet patches on her cheeks, the vermilion on her hairline, her saree, and the minimal Jasmine flowers in her hair. The scent increased his desire for her, and her mangalsutra rested on her neck. The car stopped in front of the plane.

"Sir, we have arrived at the airport," his bodyguard Alex informed him.

Another bodyguard opened the car, and Arjun carried Meera in his arms onto the plane.

After an hour, they arrived in Mumbai, at their home.

"Meera," Arjun called her in a slow voice, patting her shoulder.

"Huh?" Meera replied in a drowsy manner.

"We have arrived," he informed her.

"Where?" she asked, puzzled.

"Our home, Meera," he replied with a smile.

She looked out and recognized the familiar surroundings. As they approached the door, Arjun's grandmother and relatives greeted them with an aarti plate.

"Cover your head with the pallu, beta," his grandmother instructed.

Arjun helped Meera with her pallu, and she followed the rituals, entering their new home. Inside, his grandmother guided her, but Meera seemed unsure.

"Meera, how do you know this is your room?" his grandmother asked.

Meera looked at Arjun for help, and he smirked at her.

"No, no, I want to look around," she said, changing the subject.

"Okay, okay," his grandmother said. "Go freshen up; this room is going to be yours and Arjun's room," she said.

"Okay," Meera said, blushing slightly.

Arjun accompanied her into the room. Meera noticed some changes.

"The bed, the images of us, and the ceiling with a mirror... it's all new. Why does the ceiling have a mirror? And there are a lot of changes since my last visit," she asked innocently.

He looked at her with a playful smirk. "I thought it would be interesting for us to have a view... to see how you look when I pleasure you," he said, his eyes filled with lust.

Meera looked at him, a mix of disgust and blush on her cheeks. "I-I want to change. Can you please leave?" she stammered.

"Meera, don't be unreasonable. I'll see your whole body tonight. Here's a suggestion: you can change in front of me. It's quite interesting for partners, right?" he said, removing his shirt.

Meera hurried into the washroom, and Arjun changed into a simple shirt and pants before leaving.

"I'm going out. You can come out, but remember, this won't work tonight. I've brought some clothes for you. You have to wear them and wait for me in bed for our night," he said before leaving.

Meera opened the door to find the room empty. She sighed in relief and began removing her accessories. As she heard a knock on the bedroom door, she realized her night was about to

Try to vote if you want to another chapter today