|| 💔 Chap. 4 🫂 ||

Tw :
- body negativity.

Word count : 309

( If you are struggling with anything Zak [ in this story ] is, please tell someone. I forgot to mention the first chapter, but please. Talk to someone. Your life isn't over yet, it's not time. Again, chat with someone, a family member, friend, etc.)

Nobodys perspective.

Darryl and Zak are still somewhat cuddling in bed, neither of them want to wake the other up. Eventually, Zaks alarm rings, Zak gets startled by it and starts to hyperventilate, Darryl sees this and starts to comfort him, not letting go of him, he doesn't like to see him like.. this.. Zak pulls away from his grasp, hes already calmed down but he still ran to the bathroom, locking the door as he went inside. He sat on the floor, he thought it was embarrassing that all of Darryl's visit was Zak crying or being depressed as fuck. He started to cry..

Zaks perspective

That was so embarrassing.. Literally instead of a happy visit, it's a fucking depressing one.. I began to cry, my tears and sadness got the better of me. My tears rolled down my face as I curled into a ball on the cold, hard floor.. I couldn't bear it. Crying over an alarm? How fucking pathetic of me.. god god..

A few seconds later, Darryl is getting worried but he doesn't want to disturb Zak. ( Tell someone if you're experiencing stuff like that, once again.)

After a while, I managed to defeat my terrible feelings and got up. I decided to shower. I looked at myself in the mirror. I look just as shitty as ever.. god.. why am I like this? Please if someone is out there, end me as quick as possible.. PLEASE..!-

( END. third time saying this, REACH OUT TO SOMEONE IF YOURE EXPERIENCING SOMETHING LIKE THIS! okay, bye children!)