"All done."

I looked up at him blushing madly and then I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"How am I supposed to ride a motorcycle in a dress, Abel?" I inquired.

"Sweetheart, are you scared people will see something they shouldn't? Or are you scared I will poke someone's eyes out for looking?" He smirked at me.

"Both..." I admitted making him chuckle.

"Don't you worry your pretty head." He smiled at me.

We then proceeded to go outside. We saddled the bike and Abel sat down on the front side of my dress, so it wouldn't fly away. It was a sweet gesture, though selfish of him to get me dressed up in a dress.

We went to a café which was close to the hotel and sat down on the terrace. We ordered some food and drinks and spent our morning chit chatting like we didn't just point guns at each other the other night.

The morning was quiet until his phone rang. I was starting to hate that phone just like I hated the car. I pouted a little when he took it out and I saw Jackson's name on the caller ID.

"Good morning, sunshine." Abel joked, trying to break the ice.

"Good morning, princess." Jacks replied. "Listen, this Aris idiot is like a damn fish. Very damn slippery. Nobody was left alive at the location we were and he was definitely not amongst the bodies."

"Do you have any good news for me, Jacks or did you just decide to ruin my gorgeous morning?" Abel rolled his eyes in response.

"Nah, I take pleasure in ruining your days, kid." Jacks said.

Suddenly someone sat down next to us at the table. I gasped as I felt something cold against my leg. I slowly looked down and saw a gun, instantly staring up at Abel.

Abel looked at the man, cocking an eyebrow. "Jacks, I'll call you back in a minute." He said and hung up. He calmly put down the phone and leaned closer to the man sitting next to me with a gun pointed at me.

"I suggest you take your sorry ass gun away from my woman before I make you eat it." He snarled, his voice calm but his eyes stormy. I felt like he was really yearning for someone to push the buttons so he could make them pay.

"Nice try, little wolf." The man said. Damn that nickname was spreading fast. It also made Abel raise his eyebrows in curiosity.

"Little?" Abel laughed sarcastically and in a blink of an eye he was standing up with his own gun pointed at this man's head. Abel was definitely towering over him.

Just as fast his other hand reached for his other gun, because why wouldn't he have two of them and shot the man's wrist clean off, his hand with the gun falling to the floor. The man yelled in agony and gripped his bleeding arm, while Abel took advantage of his open mouth and shoved his gun down his throat.

"Tell Aris I'm coming for him." Abel leaned down to the guy's level.

The man spat, hitting Abel's cheek. "Fuck you!" He hissed, still holding his bleeding arm.

Abel looked at him in disgust, "You know what? I'll tell him myself." And with that, he pulled the trigger, the bulled exiting through the other side of the man's head.

The waiters at the restaurant were staring but not in shock, as this was just a normal Tuesday for them. One of them approached us questioningly. "Is there a problem here, Mr. Hart?" He asked.

"Not anymore." Abel said, wiping his face clean with a napkin. I was still staring, wide eyes at the dead man next to me, at his hand staining the ground and at Able's blank expression. My breath was uneven and my hands were sweaty, gripping the hem of my dress.