Chapter Thirty-Seven || ' 037

Start from the beginning

" she so different she so different." She sung staring at herself into the mirror. She grabbed her blue iPad taking a few pictures in the mirror posting one on her main story and the rest on her regular spam as a post.

She grabbed her beats playing Different Meaning as she took a few pictures on locket seeing people react to her story and lockets.

She went to the comments pinned her favorite one. She went to her public spam on her iPad posting her TikTok.

" My life hurt so bad, thinking bout if you was here what kind of life you what have." She sung lowly thinking about tooka. She grabbed her purse sliding her AirPod Max's onto her head. They instantly connected.

She grabbed her bag she was gonna have for carryon and she slid her crocs inside. She fixed her shoes grabbing the bag along with her phone and iPad. She turned the light off not forgetting anything walking down the stairs.

" if you ain't kill nobody you can't hang with us." Sa'Nylah rapped in her dad's face making him laugh as he laid he head back onto the seat.

"You wanna be me so bad." He said and she smacked her teeth.

" I already look like you folks, I ca be you lemme get a lineup them bitches ? on my body." She said and he busted out laughing.

" Goofy ass, getcho ass on folks." He mushed her head and she smiled. " let's take a picture." She said and he nodded.

They went onto instagram and she put the clown filter on them and he smacked his teeth as they both mugged the camera looking just like twins.

She sent it to him, before they took more and they made a stop motion.

" We gettin mora too." She asked and he nodded.
She looked back at Terrance who was knocked out. " crashout." She recorded him and she laughed flipping the camera back on her.

" we finna go get my luh sis, then we driving ta my baby mircale.. I ain't baby sittin tho." She said into the camera and he smacked his teeth.

" You think I ca fold yo mama like a pretze- Man get out my face with allat. You nasty." Sa'Nylah gagged as she cut the camera sitting back in her seat.

" I'm fuckin withchu, if I was foldin yo mama I prolly would've never told you. You was gon hear that shit imma be in ha shit like 'clap clap clap ' " he said clapping his hands and she smacked her teeth.

" Ian even tryna hear allat dawg. Just leave me lone' " She said and he laughed. His phone rung and it was a FaceTime call.

" Waddup Twin." Durk said smiling and Sa'Nylah peeked in the camera a little. " yo twin, what you on bitch." Dayvon said matching his smile.

" Shit, finna go out ta eat folks. You hea' some girl claiming her daughter yo baby folks." Durk said and Sa'Nylah gasped pausing her music.

" man what, the baby look like me? The momma fine." Dayvon replied shaking his dreads and Durk laughed sharing his screen.

" this the mama, her name some like rayne. This the daughter doe' she look a luh old. Her name Dakota." Durk said and Von looked at Sa'Nylah.

" Dakotaa?" They said in unison. " what the fuck." Dayvon said scrolling through Dakota page, she looked exactly like him and Sa'Nylah but more of Sa'Nylah. He quickly followed her and requested her mama page as he stared at Sa'Nylah.

" you know ha twin." Durk said looking at the camera. " Nah ma- Ian taking to you bitch. I'm talkin ta nye." He said and Von smacked his teeth.

" bitch, im yo twin can't replace me hoe." He said and Sa'Nylah laughed.