3.0 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑼𝒅𝒂𝒚 & 𝒀𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑰𝒍𝒍-𝑩𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒓

In the entrance of KK Groups there stood bunch of employees with bouquets and murmuring with eachother while waiting for their second or soon to be boss to welcome him

In the entrance of KK Groups there stood bunch of employees with bouquets and murmuring with eachother while waiting for their second or soon to be boss to welcome him. Everyone in the building seems too excited to welcome their soon to be boss except for one person who stood there with normal expression.

It was none other than Sathi itself but beside with her stood her over-excited best friend Selvi with wide smile plastered on her face meanwhile Mr.Venkatesh who were tensed taking a look at his wrist watch every 5 minutes. It's already 3.30pm and Uday isn't there yet who supposedly should be there by 3pm.

After which seems like another 15 minutes passed, Mr.Venkatesh decided to call Mr.Suresh to ask about Uday's whereabout so he quickly took his phone out from his pant pocket and dial his boss number but before he could press the call button there halted a black mercedes and another car at the entrance and everyone looked at the entrance and quickly stopped their conversation and stood straight looking at the entrance, the entire building which were buzzy now fell into pin-drop silence.

In the black mercedes came out the dazzlingly hot Uday KrishnaKumar in all his black tailored suit which goes well with his tan skin and hazel eyes. Uday entered in and Mr.Venkatesh was quick to welcome Uday with the bouquet of flowers and he greeted Uday with wide smile.

"Hello Sir and Welcome to KK Groups, we are happy that you are finally here and we were looking forward to work with you" saying so Mr.Venkatesh handed Uday his bouquet

"I'm extremely sorry for the delay Mr.Venkatesh I just caught up with something urgent and thank you for this heart-warming welcome and yeah I'm too looking forward to work with you all" said Uday while returning the smile and taking the bouquet from Mr.Venkatesh .

After then, one by one started to greet and hand Uday their bouquet but Uday's sole focus on certain someone who stood among the crowd with her best friend in her white long-sleeve blouse and black knee-length pencil skirt with black heels on and hair tied up into low bun.

Uday's gaze was fully fixed on Sathi but Sathi was unaware of it but her all excited best friend Selvi has notice it and smile knowingly.

Selvi walked up to Uday to greet him but his gaze still remain stuck at Sathi and to get his attention Selvi cleared her throat hearing someone clearing their throat Uday looked at the person and he noticed Selvi and his face automatically turn a shade of scarlet red when he noticed Selvi caught Uday staring at Sathi and he gulped and looked at Selvi and asked.

"Yes?" he said confusingly

"I said welcome Sir and yeah you look hot in this black suit but seems like your entire focus on something else or maybe someone else" said Selvi with teasing smile leaving a flushed Uday.

Suddenly she heard Mr.Venkatesh cleared his throat this time and glare at her for speaking so outspoken with their future boss but Selvi being Selvi just shrugged her shoulder and walked back to Sathi and nudged her shoulder to go and greet Uday next.