𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Her

It was,is, and always will be her.Even if there is given a choice to make he will choose her within a heartbeat
because she is his first love and I'm just his wife. She is his beautiful past meanwhile I'm his ugly present. She is his first choice and I'm not even his choice.

Here I am walking towards the elevator with bloodshot eyes filled with tears, leaving behind everything,everyone, and the man who once made me the happiest woman in the world and now turn into my darkest nightmare. I could feel everyone is gaze on me,and I can feel his burning gaze back of my head but I didn't stop walking because I know if I turn and look at him I will definitely will run back to his arm forgetting everything he has done without giving a second thought.

I walked straight to the elevator and stopped there and once the door of the elevator slide open I got into with without turning but once I turn and for one last time I lifted my head to look at him and his cold grey orbs clashes with my midnight black ones and for a very slightest second I saw there was emotion lingering in his eyes if I'm not wrong there was pain in his eyes but he quickly masked it and my gaze drop to his hand which was holding a little fragile girl hand tightly between his palm and when I looked at her innocent face I couldn't help but chuckled bitterly thinking how my fate played a cruel game by this little girl I can't help but despise the mere present of this little girl because whenever I looked at her the only thing flashes in front my eyes is their betrayal.

And the door closses, finally I'm out of this mansion. Once I step my foot outside the mansion a painful sobs left my mouth and the tears I held fell freely letting go of my pain. I was walking aimlessly on the road and suddenly it started to raining cats and dogs and I looked at the sky and smiled bitterly thinking atleast the rain is with me and crying for my cruel fate. The happy and beautifully memories of us flashes infront of my eyes and my eyes started to turn blank and there was only one thing in my mind that was consistently repeating that is.

Happily ever after not really exist or maybe it does exist just not in our story, maybe this is the deserving ending of our love story. Thinking this I fell on the road in heavy rain and my eyes closed automatically due to too much of exhaustion.

A/N :

Hello lovelies,here the prologue for "Endless Love" and I'm new here and this is my first ever story and please do vote and comment your thought it will be really helpful and that's all for now and I see you when I see you. Bye, peace. Sorry for any grammatical errors

Instagram id: theearyy._
Or can look up into link in wattpad bio. I post glimpse of Endless Love there