The Birth Of The Dark Entity: Part 3 (Edited)

[The Scene Changes To Outer Space Where There's Countless Stars Everywhere And A Word '2 Months' Later Appeared And Later Fades Away A Few Seconds Later Then It's Shown A Single X-Wing Flying On The Empty Space]

Lucas: *Piloting His X-Wing*

Trifa: I Really Want To Get Hold Of Those X-Wings...

Sienna: Well, I Already Told Skywalker That We White Fang Will Join The New Republic As Part Of The Resistance Military Faction

Deery: High Leader, What Makes You Want To Help The New Republic?

Sienna: *Sigh And Tells The White Fang About What Lucas Said To Everyone Before The New Comers Came To The Theater Especially Order 66*

[After The White Fang Listen To Everything Lucas Told To Her And Blake, They're Furious About The Galactic Empire, Especially Palpatine And Order 66]

Trifa: HOW DARE HE?! PLAYING BOTH SIDES OF THE WAR JUST TO WIPE OUT THE JEDI?!

Deery: Especially Manipulating Skywalker's Grandfather To Kill Jedi Younglings... He's Way Worse Than Jacques...

Perry: I Agree... And High Leader, We Support Your Idea Of Our Organization To Join The Resistance!

Sienna: Thank You, Everyone

Deery: And Skywalker... *Put A Hand On His Shoulder* I Will Help You Kill That Bastard Palpatine...

Lucas: Thanks... I Appreciate It *Smiles*

Deery: It's The Least I Can Do To Repay You Back For Saving Me From My Hatred Towards Humans... Because You Show Us Not All Humans Are The Same... *Smiles*

Lucas: I Don't Want You To Go To A More Darker Path... So That's Why I Helped You... Just Don't Be Consumed By Hatred Like Adam, Ok?

Deery: *Smiles* I Will, Skywalker...

Lucas: *See's A Freighter And Smiles As He Recognize It*

Ruby: WOAH! WHAT IS THAT SPACE SHIP?!

Lucas: That's The Erevana, That Spaceship Is A Star Freighter, It Contains Cargo Containers It Can Haul Other Creatures Too... *Start Having PTSD Flashbacks About Getting Chased And Almost Eaten By Rathars And Shivers In Fear*

Mercury: Eh? Skywalker, Are You Ok? You Look Like You've Been Traumatized By Something...

Lucas: That's Because I Am... *Shivers*

Emerald: What Is It?

Lucas: Just Watch...

Emerald: Jetstream? *Looks At Jetstream And Realized He's Also Looked Traumatized And Goes Shocked*

Jetstream: *Traumatized And Is Cradling Himself Out Of Fear And Keeps Muttering 'I Almost Died' So Many Times*

Mercury: *Whispers* What's With Those Guys?