🥀Oh

WARNINGS:
ANGST
MENTIONS SH
SUICIDE

IF ANY OF THESE MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE CLICK OFF

There won't be much talks about SH there only be a couple

Giyuu pov:

I looked at Sabito as he was crushed to death. Blood everywhere.
"It was just a dream.." I said to myself as couldn't get the image of my past lover get punched to death. First his head. I can't even think about it right now. I get up from my futon and walk across the hard, cold wooden floors of my estate.

I quickly change out of my sleepwear into my Slayers uniform. I grab my haori..the red Tsutako, nee-san and the pattern..Sabito. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and put the haori on. I walked out to see my crow, Kanzaburo. He's getting old I'm afraid he might die. I hope he doesn't and I'm just being a worry wort. I walk over to the stream right beside my estate. I bend down and splash my face with the cold water to wake me up, more.

Do y'all wanna see what I think the outside of Giyus estate, I've read the Manga so I already know what it looks like but idc 🥰. Maybe like idk later or smth I give u a drawing🤷‍♀️

I'm seeing, Urokodaki sensei after my mission with, Shinazugawa and Iguro. I feel sad when iguro talks bad about me, especially when it's right in front of my face.

A couple hours later when he arrives at Urokodakis.

"Giyu, how have you been?" Urokodaki sensei asks me. "I've been doing alright." I replie back in a monotone tone. Yes I don't do SH for something to deal my depression with, since I'm a Grown man but..I've mean thinking something for a while..but of course I'm not going to him that. "That's good." Reply's Urokodaki. I wanted to catch up with you, since I haven't seen you in 8 years." Hearing that made me realize..I never see him or pay him back for sheltering me and feeding and in general taking care agter mw while I did nothing to pay him back. Maybe I really am worthless, useless and arrogant.

The next day

"Shut the fuck up like actually, you think your better then all the other Hashira? Wow just how fucked up are you? Huh? HUH? You know I'm right, thats why your silent aren't you, Tomioka? Are maybe your just annoying me and being a selfish, whore!" Shinazugawa then continued to yell at me. Maybe he's right. God what am I thinking, I'm depressed but not suicidal..right?

"G-Giyuu-san..why would you do this to yourself.."
"huh? What is it Ta- oh."

Shinobu's pov:

Tomioka-san why..why did you do that. His body was just there hanging

Anyways 506 words!