PART 5 : [THE FALLEN HERO]

Start from the beginning

That is correct, thats why I will prefer if you handle it Testarossa. By the way, take Moss with you Rimuru said.

Leave it to me my lord Testarossa said.

Rimuru-sama, the game between Guy can be really annoying. Of course, we are strong, but the Empire have a true dragon true. Velgrynd or the Scorch one. Diablo said

Ara, are you scared Diablo-san Testaorossa said with mocking face

Kfufu of course no. I just want to prevent another annoying event our lord may deal with. He responds

Diablo is right, it will only be annoying but not threatening at all We have Velzard and Veldora so I think it will be fine. Rimuru said

Thats right Testarossa respond.

Okay this will be all. I really count on you for this mission

Leave it to us our lord both said before disappearing.

Soon after, the door opened, it was Shizue with the children. They wanted to meet Rimuru because they did not have a chance to play with him due to his planning.

Seinsei They all said with beautiful smiles on their face.

For Rimuru, it was like a blessing to have all this kid having large smile. He remembered first when he meets them. They were sad, lonely, and overwhelmed with anger. Now they are happy, Shizue is taking good care of them and same as Tempest citizens.

I am happy to see all of you in a great state how have you been? Rimuru asked

Humph, you could at least come and see us sometimes Alice said with her usual behavior.

Come on Alice, Sensei is very busy with his duty. Gale said.

Gale keep his leadership behavior like always.

I really miss you Sensei Chloe said with her gentle voice.

Rimuru approached her and gently stroked her head.

I am fine to see you doing well He respond gently too.

Shizue, how are you? He asked

I am fine Rimuru-san. The children were so eager to come and see you today. I guess me too. We do not have a lot of time to discuss together too. Shizue said.

Ehhh Shizue-sensei, do you want to steal sensei from m- I I mean from us too? Chloe said

Ahaha you dont have to worry I will take time with all of you today Rimuru said.

So, they decided to take a stroll around town. They did all sorts of activities that day. They got ice cream, they played games, they practiced. Rimuru was amazed at the level these kids had reached. The level that impressed him most was probably that of Kenya. It's true that Chloe is the strongest of them all, but that's due to the presence of Chronoa. Kenya will also become a hero. Being the host of a spirit of light and the bearer of a hero's egg.

Ahaha what a beautiful day is it not? Rimuru asked them.

Thank you very much sensei we had a great time Gale respond.

Humph you could at least do this more often. Alice said.

Ah before I forget, there is someone who wanted to see you too Rimuru said.

With a silent word, a small yellowish fairy appeared. Of course, it was Ramiris, the spirits queen.

Ahaha hello kids, remember me? She asked on prideful tone

Ehh who is this, do we know her ? Kenya asked

It seems like we knew her but I can not really remember where Ryota said.