⁰⁰. ᵘˡᵗʳᵃᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ

∵ ✪ ☾° — ☍⤿°➞ A DEVILS TRIP TO HEAVEN

{ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ,
— ❛ ultraviolence ❜ }

               THE ARK WAS SOMETHING SO IDIOTIC, THAT EVEN GOD SOMETIMES LOOKED DOWN AND THINKS, 'WHY DID I DO THAT?'.

Who knows? Maybe it was intrusive thoughts, or maybe God was just plain fucking stupid, but either way, what the fuck? Why not let the population die, have a new start with new people, new society.

Maybe then, the world on earth would have a chance of being sane. Everyone who left earth still isn't sane. Take it from Alex and May, the two closest to insanity on the ark. Maybe they were already at the point of insanity.

Probably. I mean, who would be mentally stable after living life on a spaceship. I mean, seriously, what is this? Star Wars? Are lightsabres going to come next? Start naming people Palpatine and Chewbacca?

Stupidity. Alexandras favourite word, ever. Stupid this, stupid that. May was starting to doubt if she knew anything but stupidity. But May couldn't deny the fact that they were surrounded by absolute fucking morons.

Some people didn't even know two-plus-two. Aka, John Murphy.

Okay so, maybe Alex and May were biased because they were secret assassins, but if you're stupid you're stupid. Your fault, not theirs.

When the one hundred finally got sent down to earth, they were ecstatic.

Maybe now, they'd have a chance to use their full potential.

• 🌎 • 🌍 • 🌏 •

∵ ✪ ☾° — ☍⤿°➞ A DEVILS TRIP TO HEAVEN

{ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ,— ❛ ultraviolence ❜ }

{ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ,
— ❛ ultraviolence ❜ }