(9.) Claire's birthday!

it's Claire's birthday!!
march 28th :))))

very RUSHED. CUS I FORGOT...

Claire forcibly was given a day off as teacher to celebrate her birthday, the others birthday party!!!

__

Claire's POV:

March 28th.. Oh. my birthday.

I looked up at the calendar, Rae had it circled with it saying "The queen's birthday!" all in caps.

That girl is something..

I had just finished taking a bath and putting on my work attire, When I was just heading towards the door. I was stopped by the kids.

"mother Claire!!" They both called out, Mei grabbed my left wrist and aleah grabbed my right. "Y-Yes..? why are you two grabbing onto me..?" I ask.

They had the brightest smiles, they were very bright. almost like their other mother.. "Silly mother! It's your birthday! we can't have you going to work on your special day!"

they started dragging me to the dining room and forced Me to side down, Rae was leaning on the doorway with an apron. "Hello my queen." she giggled.

"Rae..? what is all this..?" I ask again, seeing a delicious omelette on the table. "Your breakfast obviously! good thing we stopped you from going to work because I noticed you hadn't eaten breakfast yet."

on my plate was a yellow-orange omelette with chopped up meat visibly sticking out, sprinkled with cut vegetables.

"Oh my! Are these omelettes!?"
"Yup! do you like it?"

I immediately took a bite, the savory was perfect!

"Rae! I love it!" I exclaimed, Rae smiled and scratched the back of the neck. "Aww thanks.."

"We want some too!" Aleah and Mei banged the table with their tiny fists. "Alright alright! please don't do that to the poor table."

Rae gave the two their requested omelettes. "Hyuu! Hyuu!!" raelaire bounced up and down.

rae grabbed a small sauce cup and stuffed a small amount of omelette inside.

"Rae.. How did you make it taste so good? it's even Better than the ones my maids would cook!" I didn't care if I was talking with my mouth full, Im not a noble anymore.

"Hehe," Rae wiped my face with a nearby cloth. "you're complimenting me way more than usual miss Claire."

"I thought I told you not to call me 'Miss' anymore." I crossed my arms. "Well, because today, I get to treat you like a queen!"

"You treat me like one everyday rae."
"Doesn't matter."

we finished our breakfast. Mei and aleah were helping rae clean the dishes..

Im lucky to have them with me, What did I do to deserve them? I have kids, friends, and a wife.. what did I do to deserve you all?